Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 353 Tìm: 0
Bài hát là lời tự sự hồn nhiên của một người trẻ khẳng định mình đang tìm kiếm "viên ngọc" niềm vui và ý nghĩa trong cuộc sống thường ngày. Giai điệu tươi sáng cùng ca từ pha trộn Hàn - Anh thể hiện tinh thần tò mò, tự do và khát vọng sống thật với bản thân.

Bài hát: There they go

Thể hiện: KiiiKiii

Lời bài hát:


Ma-ma-ma, Mom and Dad, I'm sorry

No gem, 인생 is boring

There they go, there they (Incoming)

아름다운 sky above me, all the horses love me

They show me hidden gems every day

잼이 없는 하루 속에, 넌 나의 숨은 보석

I'm curious about you every day

Can I get a minute, please?

Need a little room to breathe

Can I get a minute, please?

호기심 없는 세상은 재미가 없거든

Can I get a minute, please?

No, I don't wanna 바니바니 당근, please

There they go, there they go

There they go, there they go

또 저러고 있어요

그래서 재밌어요

Ma-ma-ma, Mom and Dad, I'm sorry

KiiiKiii is so exciting (There they go, there they go)

(There they, there they go)

KiiiKiii, KiiiKiii is how we're living

또 저러지, believe me

(There they go, there they go)

(There they go)

Why do the bears like honey? 제일 맛있는 꿀팁

궁금하면 너도 따라와

Feel like a little 두더지, 매일 새롭게 digging

반짝이면 알아, that's my gem

Can I get a minute, please?

Need a little room to breathe

Can I get a minute, please?

호기심 없는 세상은 재미가 없거든

Can I get a minute, please?

Yeah, I'm keepin' it raw, my gems uncut

There they go, there they go

There they go, there they go

또 저러고 있어요

그래서 재밌어요

Ma-ma-ma, Mom and Dad, I found it

잼잼 is so exciting (There they go, there they go)

(There they, there they go)

KiiiKiii, KiiiKiii is how we're living

또 저러지 believe me (There they go, there they go)

(대박 적 데뷔) There they go

Ma-ma-ma, Mom and Dad, I'm-

There they go, there they

Ma-ma-ma, Mom and Dad, I'm- (There they go)

There they go, there they (There they go)

Ma-ma-ma, Mom and Dad, I'm sorry (There they go, there they go)

(There they go, there they go)

(There they go, there they go)

There they go
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back