There's No One At All (Another Version)
Thể hiện: Sơn Tùng M-TP
Thể hiện: Sơn Tùng M-TP
"There's No One At All (Another Version)" là ca khúc mang phong cách âm nhạc trẻ trung, hiện đại do Sơn Tùng M-TP thể hiện khiến người nghe không khỏi thích thú, để lại nhiều ấn tượng khó phai. Sự độc đáo, mới lạ, đẳng cấp, chuyên nghiệp của nam ca sĩ Sơn Tùng M-TP được tái hiện thông qua ca khúc bằng Tiếng Anh đầy lôi cuốn, sang trọng và thời thượng.
Lời bài hát
[Verse 1
Don't wanna make up, headstrong
Gonna wake up so long
I kinda died hard and grew
Seeing that part of you
I never knew love somehow
Pretty sick of that vow
Swallow it down that pain
Wearing the crown unchained
[Pre-Chorus
Closing my eyes, I hear your sigh, oh
Catching the light, still hear yo7ur whine, oh
Watching you lie, losing my mind, oh
Wishing you'd die, don't even try, oh
This is goodbye, drying my tear, oh
Wing it then drive away from here, oh
Still asking why, why, why, why, why?
[Chorus
I have no one by my side (No one by my side)
No one by my side (No one by my side)
I have no one by my side (No one by my side)
No one by my side (No one by my side)
[Post-Chorus
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
[Verse 2
Run after you, got no doubt (no doubt)
God waiting there, knocked me out (me out)
He let me see whatever
You hide from me since the day we love lesser
Burned the promise when we faster
Than hurricane, flooding river
You took my heart, leaving nothing
So did it feel that good, see my soul bleeding?
[Pre-Chorus
Closing my eyes, I hear your sigh, oh
Catching the light, still hear your whine, oh
Watching you lie, losing my mind, oh
Wishing you'd die, don't even try, oh
This is goodbye, drying my tear, oh
Wing it then drive away from here, oh
Still asking why, why, why, why, why?
[Chorus
I have no one by my side (No one by my side)
No one by my side (No one by my side)
I have no one by my side (No one by my side)
No one by my side (No one by my side)
[Post-Chorus
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
[Refrain
There's no one by my side
There's no one by my side
There's no one by my
There's no one by my side
Anh không cần em đâu
There's no one by my side
Anh không cần em đâu
[Post-Chorus
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
There's no one by my side-ide
[Outro
There's no one by my side
