Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 449 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát thể hiện những rung động trong sáng và bối rối của một tình yêu đơn phương, khi cả hai đều ngại ngùng chưa dám thổ lộ.

Người hát khắc họa cảm xúc nhớ nhung, mong chờ và hy vọng tình bạn sẽ "nâng cấp" thành tình yêu thật sự.

Bài hát: Tiny Lovebirds

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


You told your friend that you like me?

Then baby why don't you dare say it in front of me?

I keep findin' reasons to be near you

I love the way you shy

Hopin' you will get the hint someday

It might be strange for me to say that

I wanna see you everyday

When are we upgrading from "just friends"

If only staring could count as confessin

Eyes talkin' hearts racin

The world pauses when our eyes meet

I have been waitin' for you to say it

The love's feeling baby it's like paradise

If you feel the same oh baby don't hide

Baby don't lie

I fantasize every night

You're always by my side

In my dreams you're the only light

With you my world just feels so right

This ain't come twice

Say it now don't let it pass us by

It might be strange for me to say that

I wanna see you everyday

When are we upgradin' from 'just friends

If only staring could count as confessin

Eyes talkin' hearts racin

The world pauses when our eyes meet

I have been waitin' for you to say it

To shy to flirt too hooked to stop

Still blushin' still winnin

You caught me

I can't flee

Let it be

Zero regrets

Late night texts

Midnight thoughts won't quit yet

I say nothin' but my eyes bet
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back