Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,430 Tìm: 0
Too Bad

Thể hiện: G-DRAGON, Anderson. Paak


Ca khúc Too Bad hợp tác với Anderson. Paak nằm trong album phòng thu thứ 3 của G-DRAGON - Übermensch có sự tham gia góp mặt của Karina (aespa) vẫn vô cùng đặc sắc từ phần nghe cho đến phần nhìn. Nếu bạn yêu thích chất nhạc của G-DRAGON, hãy dành chút thời gian cho Too Bad của G-DRAGON, Anderson. Paak, bạn sẽ cảm nhận được phong cách âm nhạc khác biệt của người nghệ sĩ này và nếu có thêm thời gian nữa, xem trọn vẹn album Übermensch luôn nhé.


Lời dịch tiếng Việt Too Bad - G-DRAGON, Anderson. Paak:


Lyrics:

"G", 'A. P'

"Let me kill 'em like I usually do, Man."

Check it How do you do?

"Tiki-Taka" 난무

불이나 축이듯, 땀이 주르르르륵

빛 쬐, Beautiful (That's cool)

살짝쿵 손만 잡고 짝짝꿍 볼 맞장구

게슴츠르레, G'azm 오르게

Dang, Is she that good?

Baby Girl! Too bad for me

There you go! Toot that! As for me?

All I want! Is in arms' reach

Break me off! Passionately

Baby Girl! Too bad for me

There you go! Toot that! As for me?

All I want! Is in arms' reach

Break me off! Passionately

긴가민가 어딘가 아리까리해

Flirting인가? Bluffing인가? U got me bad

MBTI가 SEXY TYPE 하니 내 색시나 해

GD be like that N. G M이 나이 Zett

"I don't think so."

Baby Girl! Too bad for me

There you go! Toot that! As for me?

All I want! Is in arms' reach

Break me off! Passionately

Baby Girl! Too bad for me

There you go! Toot that! As for me?

All I want! Is in arms' reach

Break me off! Passionately

You do somethin' (to me)

The chills runnin' (thru me)

I feel somethin' (pull me)

I'm still runnin' (til' I reach)

You do somethin' (to me)

The chills runnin' (thru me)

I feel somethin' (pull me)

I'm still runnin' (til' I reach)

Come do something to me

Come do something to me

Come do something to me

Too hot to touch, Show me

Come do something to me

Come do something to me

Come do something to me

1, 2, You Too. Shall we?

Baby Girl! Too bad for me

There you go! Toot that! As for me?

All I want! Is in arms' reach

Break me off! Passionately

Baby Girl! Too bad for me

There you go! Toot that! As for me?

All I want! Is in arms' reach

Break me off! Passionately

You do somethin' (to me)

The chills runnin' (thru me)

I feel somethin' (pull me)

I'm still runnin' (til' I reach)

You do somethin' (to me)

The chills runnin' (thru me)

I feel somethin' (pull me)

I'm still runnin' (til' I reach)

You do somethin'

The chills runnin'

I feel somethin'

I'm still runnin' (til' I reach)

You do somethin'

The chills runnin'

I feel somethin'

I'm still runnin'
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back