Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,626 Tìm: 0
Trick Or Trick

- Aespa -​

"Trick or Trick" thể hiện bởi aespa vừa được phát hành trưa nay ngày 10/11/2023. Bài hát thuộc track số 2 trong mini album thứ 4 Drama của nhóm nhạc nữ nhà SM Entertainment. "Trick or Trick" khai thác những chủ đề về trò lừa dối, quyền lực và sự kiểm soát. Lời bài hát miêu tả bằng phép ẩn dụ khả năng của vai chính trong việc thâu tóm và điều khiển người khác, khiến cho họ trở nên bị mê hoặc và cuối cùng bị che mất tầm nhìn. Bài hát gợi ý rằng những hành động của vai chính là một hình thức giải trí hay là trò chơi.


Lời bài hát:

Now you see me Now you don't

한순간에 끌려 끝내 마주한 Me

깜빡할 새 Hold it

너의 시야 밖을 Out of

Mmmh Yeah

조금 짓궂은 내 Trick

맴돈 내 목소리

Go woop

Look at me

Here I go

시작해 Steal the show

Watch me

Come on watch me

긴장돼 떨려도 Everyday

계속 Come and go, and go

(I'm laughing)

Your eyes on me

두 눈이 커진 Thrill

터져 나올 Scream

널 가둬놓을 Dream

눈을 떼지 마

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

더 놀아줄게 Replay

확실하게 이긴 Game

그저 난 Funny 더 파헤쳐 봐

Now you see me Now you don't

넌 약이 올라 All day

늘어가는 너의 Pain

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

그런 눈치로는 알 수 없어 넌

Forever, ever

You never never

(Never Never Oh)

너무 느린 네가 답답하잖아

I'm coming

와서 나를 잡아봐

Your eyes on me

온몸에 퍼진 Thrill

막지 못한 Scream

더 빠져드는 Dream 방심하지 마

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

더 놀아줄게 Replay

확실하게 이긴 Game

그저 난 Funny 더 파헤쳐 봐

Now you see me Now you don't

넌 약이 올라 All day

늘어가는 너의 Pain

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

I'm in your dreams

너를 골랐지

Your fantasy

스쳐간 나의 손끝에

달아나곤 다시 Closer

Turn it up

I will never stop Oh No No No No

Now you see me Now you don't

더 신중해진 My play

벗어날 수 없는 Game

그저 난 Funny 널 맴도는 나

Now you see me Now you don't

넌 애를 쓰지 All day

알듯 말듯 Trick or Trick

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

Phiên âm:

Now you see me Now you don't

Hansungan-e kkeullyeo kkeutnae majuhan Me

Kkamppaghal sae Hold it

Neoui siya bakk-eul Out of

Mmmh Yeah

Jogeum jisguj-eun nae Trick

Maemdon nae mogsoli

Go woop

Look at me

Here I go

Sijaghae Steal the show

Watch me

Come on watch me

Ginjangdwae tteollyeodo Everyday

Gyesog Come and go, and go

(I'm laughing)

Your eyes on me

Du nun-i keojin Thrill

Teojyeo naol Scream

Neol gadwonoh-eul Dream

Nun-eul tteji ma

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

Deo nol-ajulge Replay

Hwagsilhage igin Game

Geujeo nan Funny deo pahechyeo bwa

Now you see me Now you don't

Neon yag-i olla All day

Neul-eoganeun neoui Pain

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

Geuleon nunchiloneun al su eobs-eo neon

Forever, ever

You never never

(Never Never Oh)

Neomu neulin nega dabdabhajanh-a

I'm coming

Waseo naleul jab-abwa

Your eyes on me

Onmom-e peojin Thrill

Magji moshan Scream

Deo ppajyeodeuneun Dream bangsimhaji ma

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

Deo nol-ajulge Replay

Hwagsilhage igin Game

Geujeo nan Funny deo pahechyeo bwa

Now you see me Now you don't

Neon yag-i olla All day

Neul-eoganeun neoui Pain

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

I'm in your dreams

Neoleul gollassji

Your fantasy

Seuchyeogan naui sonkkeut-e

Dal-anagon dasi Closer

Turn it up

I will never stop Oh No No No No

Now you see me Now you don't

Deo sinjunghaejin My play

Beos-eonal su eobsneun Game

Geujeo nan Funny neol maemdoneun na

Now you see me Now you don't

Neon aeleul sseuji All day

Aldeus maldeus Trick or Trick

So catch me if you can boy

Now you see me Now you don't

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Now you see me, now you don't

In an instant, drawn towards me, we finally face each other

In the blink of an eye, hold it

Outside your field of vision, out of mm, yeah

My slightly mischievous trick

Echoing voice, go woop

Look at me, here I go

Let's start, steal the show

Watch me, come on, watch me

Even if you're nervous every day

Continuously come and go, and go (I'm laughing)

Your eyes on me

Thrill of widened eyes

An explosive scream

A dream that will trap you

Don't take your eyes off

So catch me if you can, boy

Now you see me, now you don't

I'll play more, replay

Certainly won the game

I'm just funny, dig deeper

Now you see me, now you don't

You're on edge all day

Your pain is increasing

So catch me if you can, boy

Now you see me, now you don't

With that attitude, you can't know

Forever, ever, you never, never (Never, never, oh)

You're too slow, it's frustrating, I'm coming

Come and try to catch me

Your eyes on me

Thrill spreading through the body

Unstoppable scream

A dream that pulls you in faster, don't let your guard down

So catch me if you can, boy

Now you see me, now you don't

I'll play more, replay

Certainly won the game

I'm just funny, dig deeper

Now you see me, now you don't

You're on edge all day

Your pain is increasing

So catch me if you can, boy

Now you see me, now you don't

I'm in your dreams

I chose you, your fantasy

At the touch of my fingertips

After running away, closer again

Turn it up

I will never stop, oh, no, no, no, no

Now you see me, now you don't

My play has become more cautious

Fame that can't be escaped

I'm just funny, spinning around you

Now you see me, now you don't

You're struggling all day

Seemingly known, a trick or trick

So catch me if you can, boy

Now you see me, now you don't
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back