Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 938 Tìm: 0
U

- Stray Kids (feat. Tablo) -​

Bài hát "U" của Stray Kids kết hợp với Tablo được phát hành vào ngày 13/12/2024, thuộc album đặc biệt HOP (合) của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "U" là một khám phá cảm xúc về nỗi nhớ và những thách thức của việc vượt qua một mối quan hệ trong quá khứ. Lời bài hát thể hiện một cảm giác hoài niệm mạnh mẽ, nhấn mạnh sự khó khăn trong việc buông bỏ những kỷ niệm tiếp tục ảnh hưởng đến hiện tại. Bài hát nhấn mạnh khát khao kết nối và sự đấu tranh để hòa giải những trải nghiệm trong quá khứ với cảm xúc hiện tại.


Phiên âm:

You fill up my mind 24/7

I stay up all night, I can't even rest

You seem to be fine, the way that you smile, it's giving me a heartache

"Cause I should be the one protecting it (Yeah, you, you)

All I need is you, you, you and I in a verse to tune the skies

When it" s dark, I'll push the sun to rise and pull the moon aside

I'ma do it, do or die, dip my pen in pain to paint you better days

My heart was in a cage, you let it go astray

Nunmureun nae gieogeul gyeonwo

Jinaon geu sungani pieo

Geuttaeeseo jigeum meomchwo isseo

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

Hanchameul ijeonaeryeo hemaedo gyeolguk

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

All I want is you

Seuchyeo ganeun jumadeung sok modeun jangmyeonen I'm with you

Now, I miss you

Neo hanajiman nan jeonbureul ileun geoya, what should I do?

Pyohyeoni an dwae eotteoke malhaedo

Yeogin namu eomneun sup gwageoe meomuneun kkum

Igeon saneun ge anya gyeou beotineun jung

My life, my love is you

I'm still into you, baby (All I want is)

Nunmureun nae gieogeul gyeonwo

Jinaon geu sungani pieo

Geuttaeeseo jigeum meomchwo isseo

Going back to

Beoseonal su eomneun geimiji

Nun gamado it's you

Jigyeoun bulli burangwa daein gipi

Eopseo naegen, chiyu

Na geudael maeil itji, it ain't easy

Baby, I need you

You to stay with me, stay with me

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

Hanchameul ijeonaeryeo hemaedo gyeolguk

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

All I want is you

You know that I'd die, that I'd die for you

You know that I'd die, that I'd die for you

I would die without you

Lời bài hát:

You fill up my mind 24/7

I stay up all night, I can't even rest

You seem to be fine, the way that you smile, it's giving me a heartache

"Cause I should be the one protecting it (Yeah, you, you)

All I need is you, you, you and I in a verse to tune the skies

When it" s dark, I'll push the sun to rise and pull the moon aside

I'ma do it, do or die, dip my pen in pain to paint you better days

My heart was in a cage, you let it go astray

눈물은 내 기억을 겨눠

지나온 그 순간이 피어

그때에서 지금 멈춰 있어

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

한참을 잊어내려 헤매도 결국

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

All I want is you

스쳐 가는 주마등 속 모든 장면엔 I'm with you

Now, I miss you

너 하나지만 난 전부를 잃은 거야, what should I do?

표현이 안 돼 어떻게 말해도

여긴 나무 없는 숲 과거에 머무는 꿈

이건 사는 게 아냐 겨우 버티는 중

My life, my love is you

I'm still into you, baby (All I want is)

눈물은 내 기억을 겨눠

지나온 그 순간이 피어

그때에서 지금 멈춰 있어

Going back to

벗어날 수 없는 게임이지

눈 감아도 it's you

지겨운 분리 불안과 대인 기피

없어 내겐, 치유

나 그댈 매일 잊지, it ain't easy

Baby, I need you

You to stay with me, stay with me

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

한참을 잊어내려 헤매도 결국

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

All I want is you

You know that I'd die, that I'd die for you

You know that I'd die, that I'd die for you

I would die without you

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

You fill up my mind 24/7

I stay up all night, I can't even rest

You seem to be fine the way that you smile

It's giving me a heartache 'cause I should be the one protecting it

All I need is you, you, you and I in a verse to tune the skies

When it's dark, I'll push the sun to rise and pull the moon aside

I'ma do it do or die, dip my pen in pain to paint u better days

My heart was in a cage, you let it go astray

Tears aim at my memories

The moment that passed blooms

It's stopped now from then

Going back to you

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

Even after wandering for a long time trying to forget, eventually

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

All I want is you

In every scene of the flashing lantern, I'm with you

Now, I miss you

I only have you, but I've lost everything, what should I do? I can't express it, no matter how I say it

This is a forest without trees, a dream that stays in the past

This is not living, barely holding on

My life, my love is you

I'm still into you baby (All I want is)

Tears aim at my memories

The moment that passed blooms

From that time to now, it stops

Going back to you

It's a game that you can't escape

Even if you close your eyes, it's you

Boring separation anxiety and interpersonal avoidance

No, to me, healing

I forget you every day, it ain't easy

Baby, I need you

You to stay with me, stay with me

Going back to you

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

No one else but

Even though I wandered around trying to forget for a while, I ended up

Going back to

(You, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

All I want is you

You know that I'd die, that I'd die for you

You know that I'd die, that I'd die for you

I would die without you

Lời dịch:

Em lấp đầy tâm trí tôi 24/7

Tôi thức trắng đêm, không thể nghỉ ngơi

Em dường như ổn với nụ cười đó

Nó làm tim tôi đau nhói vì lẽ ra tôi phải là người bảo vệ nó

Tất cả những gì tôi cần là em, em, em và tôi trong một bài hát để điều chỉnh bầu trời

Khi trời tối, tôi sẽ đẩy mặt trời lên và kéo mặt trăng sang một bên

Tôi sẽ làm điều đó cho đến chết, nhúng bút vào nỗi đau để vẽ nên những ngày tốt đẹp hơn cho em

Trái tim tôi từng bị nhốt trong lồng, em đã để nó đi lạc

Nước mắt nhắm vào ký ức của tôi

Khoảnh khắc đã qua nở rộ

Giờ nó đã dừng lại từ đó

Quay trở lại với em

(Em, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

Không ai khác ngoài

(Em, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

Không ai khác ngoài

Ngay cả sau khi lang thang một thời gian dài cố gắng quên đi, cuối cùng

Quay trở lại với

(Em, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

Tất cả những gì tôi muốn là em

Trong mọi cảnh của chiếc đèn lồng nhấp nháy, tôi đều ở bên em

Giờ thì tôi nhớ em

Tôi chỉ có em, nhưng tôi đã mất tất cả, tôi nên làm gì? Tôi không thể diễn tả nó, dù tôi nói thế nào đi nữa

Đây là một khu rừng không có cây, một giấc mơ còn đọng lại trong quá khứ

Đây không phải là sống, chỉ là níu kéo

Cuộc sống của tôi, tình yêu của tôi là em

Tôi vẫn còn thích em, em yêu (Tất cả những gì tôi muốn là)

Nước mắt nhắm vào ký ức của tôi

Khoảnh khắc đã qua nở rộ

Từ thời điểm đó đến bây giờ, nó dừng lại

Quay trở lại với em

Đó là một trò chơi mà em không thể thoát khỏi

Ngay cả khi em nhắm mắt lại, đó vẫn là em

Lo âu tách biệt nhàm chán và tránh né giao tiếp

Không, đối với tôi, chữa lành

Tôi quên em mỗi ngày, nó không dễ dàng

Em yêu, tôi cần em

Em ở bên tôi, ở bên tôi

Quay trở lại với em

(Em, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

Không ai khác ngoài

(Em, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

Không ai khác ngoài

Mặc dù tôi đã lang thang khắp nơi cố gắng quên đi một thời gian, cuối cùng tôi cũng

Quay trở lại với

(Em, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

Tất cả những gì tôi muốn là em

Em biết rằng tôi sẽ chết, tôi sẽ chết vì em

Em biết rằng tôi sẽ chết, tôi sẽ chết vì em

Tôi sẽ chết nếu không có em
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back