Under The Skin
- &TEAM -
- &TEAM -
"Under the Skin" thể hiện bởi &TEAM được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 21/11/2022 thuộc album First Howling: NOW của nhóm nhạc nam đa quốc gia gồm chín thành viên của HYBE Labels Japan . Đây là một bài hát đào sâu vào việc tìm kiếm sự kết nối và sự tự khám phá bản thân. Lời bài hát gợi lên một cảm giác khao khát, khi vai chính mong mỏi được giải phóng bản thân khỏi sự giam hãm cảm xúc của chính họ và tìm thấy một mục đích sâu sắc hơn.
Phiên âm:
Where are you? Tada sagashiteiru
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
(Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh)
(Oh-oh)
Mado kara miru sora
Itsumo kumotteita
Betsu ni fuman nantenai
Sore wa touzen no hibi de
Kigatsukeba boku no koe mo kugumotteita
Betsu ni fuman nante nainda kedo
Ano yoru ni boku o utsushita moonlight
Yami no kanata de hibiita howling
Souda kizuita
Boku no kokoro ga sakebunda ima
Break (Break)
Mezameteku under the skin, skin
One day (Day)
Kono koe ga todoku made
Where are you? Tada sagashiteiru
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
(Oh, yeah)
Nanzen nanman kai sakende mo
Kawannai world (Woah)
Demo nanzen nanman kai mo omou
"Boku wa kawaritai"
(Tonight, tonight)
Yowaku moroi boku no negai wa
Hitori de wa kitto muri demo
Kimi to deai boku wa shiritai
Kono mune no uzuku wake o
Dare mo ga iu futsuu de iro to
Mawari ni awase medattari
Suruna nante I don't care
Dakara boku wa boku ga boku de aru to shoumei
Break (Break)
Kanjiteru under the skin, skin
Someday (Day)
Onaji chi o teguriyose
Where are you? Tada sagashiteiru
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
Dare mo kigatsuiteinai
Nani ka okashii sekai
Soredemo yowaku sakenda
"I'm right here, I'm right here"
Tooku kikoeta howling
Chiisana "Save me"
Kasanaru tabi getting so faster
Kyoumei shiatte shoumei shitai
Boku no kokoro ga sakebunda ima
Oh, break (Break)
Mezameteku under the skin, skin
One day (Day)
Kono koe ga todoku made
Where are you? Tada sagashiteiru
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
Lời bài hát:
Where are you? ただ探している
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
(Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh)
(Oh-oh)
窓から見る空
いつも曇っていた
別に不満なんてない
それは当然の日々で
気がつけば僕の声もくぐもっていた
別に不満なんてないんだけど
あの夜に僕を映した moonlight
闇の彼方で響いた howling
そうだ 気づいた
僕の心が叫ぶんだ 今
Break (Break)
目覚めてく under the skin, skin
One day (Day)
この声が届くまで
Where are you? ただ探している
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
(Oh, yeah)
何千何万回叫んでも
変わんない world (Woah)
でも何千何万回も思う
"僕は変わりたい"
(Tonight, tonight)
弱く脆い僕の願いは
1人ではきっと無理でも
君と出会い 僕は知りたい
この胸の疼く理由を
誰もが言う 普通でいろと
周りに合わせ目立ったり
するななんて I don't care
だから僕は僕が僕であると証明
Break (Break)
感じてる under the skin, skin
Someday (Day)
同じ血を手繰り寄せ
Where are you? ただ探している
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
誰も気がついていない
何かおかしい世界
それでも弱く叫んだ
"I'm right here, I'm right here"
遠く聞こえた howling
小さな "Save me"
重なるたび getting so faster
共鳴し合って証明したい
僕の心が叫ぶんだ 今
Oh, break (Break)
目覚めてく under the skin, skin
One day (Day)
この声が届くまで
Where are you? ただ探している
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Where are you? I'm simply searching
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
(Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh)
(Oh-oh)
The sky through the window
Was always hazy
Not that I'm complaining
I needed those days
But I realized my voice was hazy too
Not that I have comlaints though
The moonlight that shined on me that night
Howling resounding across the darkness
Yes, now I know
My heart is shouting right now
Break (Break)
Slowly awakened under the skin, skin
One day (Day)
Until this voice reaches
Where are you? I'm simply searching
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
(Oh, yeah)
Shout a thousand a million times
This world won't change (Woah)
But a thousand a million times I say
"I wanna change"
(Tonight, tonight)
My feeble and gentle wish
Might not have a chance alone
But I wanna meet you and know
Why my heart hurts so
Everybody tells me to be normal
"Blend in," "Don't stand out," I don't care
But I prove that I'm me
Break (Break)
I'm feeling it under the skin, skin
Someday (Day)
Draws in the same blood
Where are you? I'm simply searching
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
No one's noticing it
This somewhat weird world
Still I softly yelled
"I'm right here, I'm right here"
Howling from afar the quiet "Save me"
The more it repeats getting so faster
Wanna resonate and prove each other
My heart is shouting right now
Oh, break (Break)
Slowly awakened under the skin, skin
One day (Day)
Until this voice reaches
Where are you? I'm simply searching
One more time, one more time
Where are you? I wanna step out with you
One more time in this world
