Lemonn

Member
Credits
0
3 ❤︎ Bài viết: 520 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,321 Tìm: 0
VSTRA

Trình bày: VSTRA
​

Với album đầu tay "VSTRA", VSTRA không ngần ngại thử nghiệm với nhiều màu sắc âm nhạc.

Album này là bước đầu tiên để VSTRA thể hiện đúng con người của mình trên tư cách là một nghệ sĩ tới khán giả.

"Cách tôi nghĩ, những điều tôi làm, những trải nghiệm của bản thân, tôi đặt vào album này không có sự che đậy hay do dự nào. Tôi mong muốn qua album" VSTRA ", khán giả của tôi sẽ hiểu rõ tôi hơn, và album này có thể gợi lên ra những suy nghĩ, những thay đổi tích cực cho họ. Tôi cũng muốn thể hiện cái" gu "của mình trong âm nhạc, và dần dần tạo ra được âm thanh đặc trưng cho mình." - VSTRA



Lời bài hát:​

Look the f**k at me

I'm a f**king star, VSTRA!

Gotta love me like I love myself

Wake up my lovers

I love ya!

All these people asking me about

When I'm coming so here I am

Motherf**king Stargirl living so glorious

All yall, stand the f**k up and say

Vietnamese blood in me

Little girl, big dreams

I doubt myself way too much

Refresh, I come right back up

Shoutout to my dad and my mama

Shoutout to my brother working hard

CDSL standing strong

I don't want love, I want loyalty (Yeah)

I don't need love, just wanna prosper

Sh**! My mental state was on a rollercoaster

Teaching my man everything I know

Prepare him for the day I'm no longer around

I don't try too hard to keep nobody around

I don't flex too much, money comes and goes

If you f**k with me it'd better be for life

Look the f**k at me

I'm a f**king star, VSTRA!

Gotta love me like I love myself

Wake up my lovers

I love ya!

All these people asking me about

When I'm coming so here I am

Motherf**king Stargirl living so glorious

All yall, stand the f**k up and say

Trust issues, f**ked up, that's okay

No love, no strength, that's okay

Anxiety, that's okay

You've got me by your side, it's okay

I just wanna spread love

I say it and I mean it (Oh)

Still real in private, wiser in public

I have my secrets and

Sometimes I f**k up, I am no better

Just a human-being

Tryna be better so

Look the f**k at me

I'm a f**king star - VSTRA

Gotta love me like I love myself

Wake up my lovers

I love ya!

All these people asking me about

When I'm coming so here I am

Motherf**king Stargirl living so glorious

All yall, stand the f**k up and say

Wait

I was down for so long I turned off my feelings

Was betrayed, disrespected, they expected me to be fine

I was searching for me, I lost her, and it hurt so bad

But now I bounced back

There's no setting me back (Yeah)

They know I'm back (Yeah)

You know who's back (Yeah)

You know who's back

So look the f**k at me

I'm a f**king star - VSTRA

Gotta love me like I love myself

Wake up my lovers

I love ya!

All these people asking me about

When I'm coming so here I am

Motherf**king Stargirl living so glorious

All yall, stand the f**k up and say
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back