Wanna Hear You Say
Thể hiện: Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel
Ca khúc Wanna Hear You Say là nhạc phẩm đánh dấu sự hợp tác lần đầu tiên của Hoàng Mỹ An với nghệ sĩ quốc tế Samuel. Thông qua Wanna Hear You Say, Hoàng Mỹ An và Samuel muốn mang đến cho người nghe nhạc một ca khúc vừa nhẹ nhàng, lãng mạn lại vừa mạnh mẽ, chạm tới trái tim của người nghe nghe bằng lòng dũng cảm và sự chân thành trong tình yêu. Quan tâm và thích thú với cả hai chất giọng này thì Wanna Hear You Say của Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel là một ca khúc rất phù hợp để nghe.
Wanna Hear You Say (VIE Version) - Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel:
Wanna Hear You Say (ENG Version) - Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel:
Lyrics:
Em dường như còn đang thầm yêu một người
Em dường như còn đang nhung nhớ một ai
Thời gian trôi qua
Đã đến lúc nhận ra
Bao lần em phải giấu cảm xúc tận cùng
Bao lần em chưa nói ra hết thành câu
Chờ thêm bao lâu?
Để mình chạm tay nhau
Dance with the night I made up my mind
If you're by my side Everything will be right
"Cause you" re gonna be the one all this time
If you were the Moon Then I'll be your star
We've come this far Don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right To light up your sky
Để trái tim được thốt lên thành lời
It doesn" t matter what the others say
As long as it's Valentine's today
"Cause with chocolates and rum
They can stare, I stay numb, I don" t really care nobody else..
When I get carried away, And I can relate,
"Cause I can" t resist on your sigh, then by surprise,
You opened my eyes, I don't want nobody else but you
Let's dance with the night I made up my mind
If you're by my side Everything will be right
"Cause you" re gonna be the one all this time
If you were the Moon Then I'll be your Star
We've come this far Don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right To light up your sky
Để trái tim được thốt lên thành lời
Oh, if you ever really love someone
Oh, if you really wanna tell them now
Maybe this time (Maybe this time) I wanna hear you say..
If we get to dance Will you be my fate
I" ll get this chance, Every step we take
"Cause I am gonna be the one all the time (I" ll be the one next to you)
If you were the Moon, Then I'll be your Star
We've come this far, don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right, to light up your sky
I" ll never let go again..
If you were the moon, Then I'll be your star
We've come this far, don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right, to light up your sky
I" ll never let go again..
Thể hiện: Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel
Ca khúc Wanna Hear You Say là nhạc phẩm đánh dấu sự hợp tác lần đầu tiên của Hoàng Mỹ An với nghệ sĩ quốc tế Samuel. Thông qua Wanna Hear You Say, Hoàng Mỹ An và Samuel muốn mang đến cho người nghe nhạc một ca khúc vừa nhẹ nhàng, lãng mạn lại vừa mạnh mẽ, chạm tới trái tim của người nghe nghe bằng lòng dũng cảm và sự chân thành trong tình yêu. Quan tâm và thích thú với cả hai chất giọng này thì Wanna Hear You Say của Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel là một ca khúc rất phù hợp để nghe.
Wanna Hear You Say (VIE Version) - Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel:
Wanna Hear You Say (ENG Version) - Hoàng Mỹ An, Samuel:
Lyrics:
Em dường như còn đang thầm yêu một người
Em dường như còn đang nhung nhớ một ai
Thời gian trôi qua
Đã đến lúc nhận ra
Bao lần em phải giấu cảm xúc tận cùng
Bao lần em chưa nói ra hết thành câu
Chờ thêm bao lâu?
Để mình chạm tay nhau
Dance with the night I made up my mind
If you're by my side Everything will be right
"Cause you" re gonna be the one all this time
If you were the Moon Then I'll be your star
We've come this far Don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right To light up your sky
Để trái tim được thốt lên thành lời
It doesn" t matter what the others say
As long as it's Valentine's today
"Cause with chocolates and rum
They can stare, I stay numb, I don" t really care nobody else..
When I get carried away, And I can relate,
"Cause I can" t resist on your sigh, then by surprise,
You opened my eyes, I don't want nobody else but you
Let's dance with the night I made up my mind
If you're by my side Everything will be right
"Cause you" re gonna be the one all this time
If you were the Moon Then I'll be your Star
We've come this far Don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right To light up your sky
Để trái tim được thốt lên thành lời
Oh, if you ever really love someone
Oh, if you really wanna tell them now
Maybe this time (Maybe this time) I wanna hear you say..
If we get to dance Will you be my fate
I" ll get this chance, Every step we take
"Cause I am gonna be the one all the time (I" ll be the one next to you)
If you were the Moon, Then I'll be your Star
We've come this far, don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right, to light up your sky
I" ll never let go again..
If you were the moon, Then I'll be your star
We've come this far, don't let us be apart
"Cause I wanna make it right, to light up your sky
I" ll never let go again..
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
