Waste Time
Thể hiện: Chi Pu, GAVIN D
Thể hiện: Chi Pu, GAVIN D
Ca khúc: "Waste Time" với sự kết hợp giữa Chi Pu và GAVIN D mang phong cách hiện đại, trẻ trung, năng động, cá tính khiến người nghe không khỏi cuốn hút. Giai điệu nhanh, giọng hát đầy truyền cảm, lời bài hát mang xu hướng Quốc tế. Giọng hát Chi Pu và GAVIN D cực hợp với ca khúc này.
Lời Bài Hát:
There you go
You're looking at me like you already know
Where we're going at the end of it all
And there's just
Something bout your smile when you borrow my coat
Something bout your laugh at an inside joke
And I find it unbelievable
Oh
I will make space for you
Cause all that I wanna do is
Waste time, waste time
Oh
Teach me a thing or two
Cause we got nothing to lose
I just wanna
Waste time, waste time
On you
I just wanna waste time, waste time on you
I just wanna waste time on you
You put my pieces back together again
Make it easy to get out of my bed
It's like everything is making sense
And there's just
Something bout your eyes when you pulling me close
Something bout your hands when your hands when you're moving them slow
Oh I find it unbelievable
Oh
I will make space for you
Cause all that I wanna do is
Waste time, waste time
Oh
Teach me a thing or two
Cause we got nothing to lose
I just wanna
Waste time, waste time
On you
I just wanna waste time, waste time on you
(All I wanna do is, waste time, waste time on you)
I just wanna waste time, waste time on you
All I wanna do is, waste my time
