Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,581 Tìm: 0
Watch Me Woo!

- PLAVE -​

"Watch Me Woo" thể hiện bởi PLAVE được phát hành vào ngày 26/2/2024, thuộc EP ASTERUM: 134-1. Bài hát miêu tả một cảm giác của sự tin tưởng, sự tự tin, và một thái độ nổi loạn thông qua lyrics của nó. Bài hát dường như xoay quanh những chủ đề về sự tự do, tính xác thực, và giữ lấy bản sắc cá nhân khi đối mặt với những kỳ vọng xã hội.


Phiên âm:

I got stuck in roulette

Doraganeun munje sok hemaego isseo

We wanna touch the moon

Dodalhal su eopdaneun geon cham eoriseogeotji

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

(Swish)

Sesangeun da geojinmal (Yeah)

Gamyeone sumgin red eyes (Red eyes, red eyes)

All I can say is, freedom (Oh, no)

Vida preciosa (Ooh), livin' la vida loca (Ooh)

Uimi eopdan geon gyeolguk eopdago yeah

Neodo algo itjana (Ooh), geu sok ane jinsilgwa

Majuchineun sungan, you'll be alright

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

Gold's getting bigger, gold on my neck

Shining 24/7, they call me mad

Gold's getting bigger, gold on my neck

Shining 24/7, they call me mad

Hundred, 白ideon baegigeon sanggwaneopsi I get it all

Wonhamyeon da irwonaga, why so serious?

God, damn, siganeun geum heullin ttambangul dwien

Urin gogeup jige nora play, bu

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

Lời bài hát:

I got stuck in roulette

돌아가는 문제 속 헤매고 있어

We wanna touch the moon

도달할 수 없다는 건 참 어리석었지

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

(Swish)

세상은 다 거짓말 (Yeah)

가면에 숨긴 red eyes (Red eyes, red eyes)

All I can say is, freedom (Oh, no)

Vida preciosa (Ooh), livin' la vida loca (Ooh)

의미 없단 건 결국 없다고 yeah

너도 알고 있잖아 (Ooh), 그 속 안에 진실과

마주치는 순간, you'll be alright

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

Gold's getting bigger, gold on my neck

Shining 24/7, they call me mad

Gold's getting bigger, gold on my neck

Shining 24/7, they call me mad

Hundred, 白이던 백이건 상관없이 I get it all

원하면 다 이뤄나가, why so serious?

God, damn, 시간은 금 흘린 땀방울 뒤엔

우린 고급 지게 놀아 play, 부

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I find myself trapped in roulette

Lost in the turning problems

We wanna touch the moon

It was truly foolish to think we couldn't reach it

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

The world is all lies (Yeah)

Red eyes hidden behind the mask (Red eyes, red eyes)

All I can say is, freedom (Oh, no)

Precious life (Ooh), living the crazy life (Ooh)

In the end, there's no such thing as meaningless, yeah

You know it too (Ooh), within that, the truth

The moment you confront it, you'll be alright

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)

Gold's getting bigger, gold on my neck

Shining 24/7, they call me mad

Gold's getting bigger, gold on my neck

Shining 24/7, they call me mad

Whether it's a hundred or a thousand, I get it all

If you want it, achieve it all, why so serious?

God, damn, behind the sweat drops of time flowing like gold

We play with luxury, let's have fun, boom

Watch me, ooh

Watch me, ooh (You know, I know, ah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh, woah, woah, woah)

Watch me, ooh (Ooh-ah)
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back