Bài hát: WAVE
Ca sĩ: IVE
Ca khúc Wave của IVE nói về một mối tình lãng mạn mới mẻ và thú vị. Lời bài hát kể về nhân vật chính đã tìm thấy một người khiến họ ớn lạnh và họ đang yêu người này sâu sắc.
Lời bài hát:
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
まさか私が
Somebody like you
気になっちゃってるから
曖昧なままじゃ嫌 (Yup)
もっと見てみたいわ (Uh-huh)
運命の行先
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
夢心地の中へ come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
思い通り when the waves crash (Yeah)
バレバレな 恋仕かけは
Please hold back, 要らない
全て素直に 言ってくれたらいい
逃さない timing
もう戻れないや (Uh-huh)
妄想現実の合間 (Uh-huh)
無限の可能性
Ride the
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
夢心地の中へ come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
思い通り when the waves crash (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
Everything you do to me
W-A-V-E
It's so hard to believe
曖昧なままじゃ嫌
もっと見てみたいわ
運命の行先
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
まさか私が
Somebody like you
気になっちゃってるから
You gave me chills
まさか私が
Somebody like you
W-A-V-E
Phiên âm:
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
Masaka watashi ga
Somebody like you
Ki ni natchatterukara
Aimaina mama ja iya (Yup)
Motto mite mitai wa (Uh-huh)
Unmei no ikisaki
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Yumegokochi no naka e come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Omoidōri when the waves crash (Yeah)
Barebarena koi tsukamatsu kake wa
Please hold back, iranai
Subete sunao ni itte kuretara ī
Nogasanai timing
Mōmodorenai ya (Uh-huh)
Mōsō genjitsu no aima (Uh-huh)
Mugen no kanōsei
Ride the
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Yumegokochi no naka e come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Omoidōri when the waves crash (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
Everything you do to me
W-A-V-E
It's so hard to believe
Aimaina mama ja iya
Motto mite mitai wa
Unmei no ikisaki
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
Masaka watashi ga
Somebody like you
Ki ni natchatterukara
You gave me chills
Masaka watashi ga
Somebody like you
W-A-V-E
Ca sĩ: IVE
Ca khúc Wave của IVE nói về một mối tình lãng mạn mới mẻ và thú vị. Lời bài hát kể về nhân vật chính đã tìm thấy một người khiến họ ớn lạnh và họ đang yêu người này sâu sắc.
Lời bài hát:
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
まさか私が
Somebody like you
気になっちゃってるから
曖昧なままじゃ嫌 (Yup)
もっと見てみたいわ (Uh-huh)
運命の行先
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
夢心地の中へ come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
思い通り when the waves crash (Yeah)
バレバレな 恋仕かけは
Please hold back, 要らない
全て素直に 言ってくれたらいい
逃さない timing
もう戻れないや (Uh-huh)
妄想現実の合間 (Uh-huh)
無限の可能性
Ride the
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
夢心地の中へ come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
思い通り when the waves crash (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
Everything you do to me
W-A-V-E
It's so hard to believe
曖昧なままじゃ嫌
もっと見てみたいわ
運命の行先
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
きっと君と私
気付いてる, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
まさか私が
Somebody like you
気になっちゃってるから
You gave me chills
まさか私が
Somebody like you
W-A-V-E
Phiên âm:
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
Masaka watashi ga
Somebody like you
Ki ni natchatterukara
Aimaina mama ja iya (Yup)
Motto mite mitai wa (Uh-huh)
Unmei no ikisaki
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Yumegokochi no naka e come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Omoidōri when the waves crash (Yeah)
Barebarena koi tsukamatsu kake wa
Please hold back, iranai
Subete sunao ni itte kuretara ī
Nogasanai timing
Mōmodorenai ya (Uh-huh)
Mōsō genjitsu no aima (Uh-huh)
Mugen no kanōsei
Ride the
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Yumegokochi no naka e come jump in
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Omoidōri when the waves crash (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E (Yeah)
W-A-V-E
Everything you do to me
W-A-V-E
It's so hard to believe
Aimaina mama ja iya
Motto mite mitai wa
Unmei no ikisaki
W-A-V-E
I see you're falling deep for me
Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need
Ride the W-A-V-E
Boy, you can come with me
Kitto kimi to watashi
Kidzui teru, our love breeze
Ride the W-A-V-E
You gave me chills
Masaka watashi ga
Somebody like you
Ki ni natchatterukara
You gave me chills
Masaka watashi ga
Somebody like you
W-A-V-E
