Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,006 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: What Was I Made For

Ca sĩ: Billie Eilish


"What Was I Made For" của Billie Eilish câu chuyện ghi lại một hành trình nội tâm sâu sắc và khám phá bản thân tìm hiểu cảm xúc của chính mình. Bài hát đi sâu vào suy nghĩ và cảm xúc nội tâm của người nghệ sĩ, bộc lộ cảm giác bối rối, nội tâm.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1: Billie Eilish]

I used to float, now I just fall down

I used to know, but I'm not sure now

What I was made for

What was I made for?

[Verse 2: Billie Eilish]

Taking a drive, I was an ideal

Looked so alive, turns out I'm not real

Just something you paid for

What was I made for?

[Chorus: Billie Eilish]

"Cause I, I

I don" t know how to feel

But I wanna try

I don't know how to feel

But someday, I might

Someday, I might

[Post-Chorus: Billie Eilish]

Mmm, mmm, ahh

Mmm, mmm, mmm

[Verse 3: Billie Eilish]

When did it end? All the enjoyment

I'm sad again, don't tell my boyfriend

It's not what he's made for

What was I made for?

[Chorus: Billie Eilish]

"Cause I, " cause I

I don't know how to feel

But I wanna try

I don't know how to feel

But someday, I might

Someday, I might

[Outro: Billie Eilish]

Think I forgot how to be happy

Something I'm not, but something I can be

Something I wait for

Something I'm made for

Something I'm made for​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back