What's My Name
- MAVE -
- MAVE -
Bài hát "What's My Name" thể hiện bởi MAVE được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 30/11/2023 thuộc EP cùng tên của nhóm nhạc nữ ảo MAVE. Bài hát khai thác những chủ đề về sự tự trao quyền, tự khám phá bản thân và tính cách cá nhân. Lời bài hát tóm lược sự tự tin của người nghệ sĩ trong việc kiểm soát số mệnh của chính họ và không biện giải cho chính mình.
Phiên âm:
You're right
I call the shots
Pyeolchyeobwa flight map
I'll make me high (Hey)
Dareun deut daainneun du segyeui halfway
Sumgyeoreul bureo neoeo again
Dayanghan saekdeurui runway
Eojewan tto dareun everyday
Nan naui original
Nobody is careless
Saeroun heureumui direction
Geoul sok nan ajik pulliji aneun haedap
What you know about me? Say it
What you know about it?
What you know about it?
There's no one else nae anui nal ttaraga
So, are you ready we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
On sesang wiro shouting
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
Dareun chawonui mun neomeoseo bon daeum
Yuilhan huimangeul manna one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
We just gettin' started, uh, let's go
Full of emotion better
Open up your own heart
Kkeonaebwa bwa gakjamanui teukbyeolhameul right now
Majuhaetdeon PANDORA
On sesangi change it now
Finally, set me free
Jinjja nal manna
What's my name ileotdeon my name
Dan hanappunin naingeol
Say my name
Mupyojeonghan sesang ane kkocheul piun we MAVE:
Urin seoro al su inneun dan hanaui witness
Geoul sok nan ajik pulliji aneun haedap
What you know about me? Say it
What you know about it?
What you know about it?
There's no one else nae anui nal ttaraga
So, are you ready we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
On sesang wiro shouting
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
Dareun chawonui mun neomeoseo bon daeum
Yuilhan huimangeul manna one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
What's my name?
What's my name?
Name (I can hear it)
Name (What)
Name
If you got something to say (Speak up, speak up)
One, two, three, let's go
So, are you ready we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
On sesang wiro shouting
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
Dareun chawonui mun neomeoseo bon daeum
Yuilhan huimangeul manna one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
Lời bài hát:
You're right
I call the shots
펼쳐봐 flight map
I'll make me high (Hey)
다른 듯 닿아있는 두 세계의 halfway
숨결을 불어 넣어 again
다양한 색들의 runway
어제완 또 다른 everyday
난 나의 original
Nobody is careless
새로운 흐름의 direction
거울 속 난 아직 풀리지 않은 해답
What you know about me? Say it
What you know about it?
What you know about it?
There's no one else 내 안의 날 따라가
So, are you ready we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
온 세상 위로 shouting
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
다른 차원의 문 넘어서 본 다음
유일한 희망을 만나 one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
We just gettin' started, uh, let's go
Full of emotion better
Open up your own heart
꺼내봐 봐 각자만의 특별함을 right now
마주했던 PANDORA
온 세상이 change it now
Finally, set me free
진짜 날 만나
What's my name 잃었던 my name
단 하나뿐인 나인걸
Say my name
무표정한 세상 안에 꽃을 피운 we MAVE:
우린 서로 알 수 있는 단 하나의 witness
거울 속 난 아직 풀리지 않은 해답
What you know about me? Say it
What you know about it?
What you know about it?
There's no one else 내 안의 날 따라가
So, are you ready we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
온 세상 위로 shouting
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
다른 차원의 문 넘어서 본 다음
유일한 희망을 만나 one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
What's my name?
What's my name?
Name (I can hear it)
Name (What)
Name
If you got something to say (Speak up, speak up)
One, two, three, let's go
So, are you ready we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
온 세상 위로 shouting
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
다른 차원의 문 넘어서 본 다음
유일한 희망을 만나 one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
You're right
I call the shots
Unfold the flight map
I'll make me high (Hey)
Seemingly different, the halfway point of two connected worlds
Breathe life into the breath again
A runway of various colors
A different everyday than yesterday
I am my original self
Nobody is careless
The direction of a new flow
In the mirror, I'm still an unanswered solution
What do you know about me? Say it
What do you know about it?
What do you know about it?
There's no one else following the me inside
So, are you ready, we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Shouting to the world above
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
Beyond the door of a different dimension
Meeting the only hope, one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
We're just getting started, uh, let's go
Full of emotion, better
Open up your own heart
Bring out your own uniqueness right now
Encountered PANDORA
Change the whole world now
Finally, set me free
Meet the real me
What's my name, my lost name
The only one I have
Say my name
In this expressionless world, we bloomed flowers, MAVE:
We are each other's only witness
In the mirror, I'm still an unanswered solution
What do you know about me? Say it
What do you know about it?
What do you know about it?
There's no one else following the me inside
So, are you ready, we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Shouting to the world above
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
Beyond the door of a different dimension
Meeting the only hope, one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
What's my name?
What's my name?
Name (I can hear it)
Name (What)
Name
If you got something to say (Speak up, speak up)
One, two, three, let's go
So, are you ready, we get started?
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Shouting to the world above
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I know it now
Beyond the door of a different dimension
Meeting the only hope, one of a kind
What's my name (Hey)
Yeah, I do it now
Yeah, I know it now
What's my name
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
