Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 861 Tìm: 0
When I'm With You

Thể hiện: LISA, Tyla

Bài hát "When I'm With You" là ca khúc thứ 9 thuộc album đầu tay phát hành vào năm 2025 của LISA, Alter Ego. Ca khúc có sự góp mặt của ca sĩ kiêm nhạc sĩ người Nam Phi - Tyla. When I'm With You đánh dấu sự hợp tác giữa hai người đã được ám chỉ trong một thời gian, đặc biệt là từ Lisa, người đã nhiều lần đề cập đến việc muốn làm việc cùng với Tyla trong các cuộc phỏng vấn khác nhau của mình. Sự kết hợp của LISA và Tyla trong When I'm With You có làm bạn cảm thấy thích không?



Lyrics:

My girls told me take it slow

But they don't know what I know

Say I need to stay composed

But they don't know what I know

Told me I should leave you alone

Told me stay your ass at home

But I don't mind

Could've been a good girl but I won't be

I'mma turn one night to a whole week

Look at me now

I'm inside out, so wild

I'mma let you control me

Give it to me good like you own me

All my pride goes out the window

When I'm with you

When I'm with you

When I'm with you

Oh yeah just look how you got me

Got me out of my body

Dealing

Dealing with a certified winner

Michelin star's how I like my dinner

Said you wanna stick around, go figure

Everybody does, I'm what everybody wants

Everybody sees I'm on everybody's screen

She make everybody jump, I make everybody scream

Tell me this ain't the baddest back-to-back you ever seen

I can put you on the map and she can take you overseas

Quick trip, won't wait and I'm there for you

Good girl, I'll dare but I'm bad for you

Elevate my space and my bed for you

Anyways, any day I make plans for you

I like that, like it when you tell me what to do

I like that, like it when you tell me break the rules

I like that, sat on me when we get together

I'm way better

When I'm with you

When I'm with you

When I'm with you

Oh yeah just look how you got me

Got me out of my body

When I'm with you (I need you now)

When I'm with you (I need you now)

When I'm with you (I need you now)

Oh yeah just look how you got me

Got me out of my body

I must be out of my

Out of my

Out of my mind

Can't tell me nothing bout

Nothing 'bout

Nothing 'bout mine

You must be out of your

Out of your

Out of your mind

Can't tell me nothing 'bout

Nothing 'bout

Nothing 'bout mine

I must be out of my

Out of my

Out of my mind

Can't tell me nothing 'bout

Nothing 'bout

Nothing 'bout mine

You must be out of your

Out of your

Out of your mind

Can't tell me nothing 'bout

Nothing 'bout

Nothing 'bout mine
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back