Lời bài hát là tiếng lòng chân thật của một người trẻ đang mệt mỏi vì cố gắng không ngừng nhưng vẫn chưa chạm tới thành công. Giữa những thất bại, nỗi tự ti và khao khát được công nhận, người hát vẫn giữ niềm tin và ý chí mạnh mẽ để tiếp tục đứng lên.
Bài hát: Why Not Me
Thể hiện: Shayda
Lời bài hát:
Anyone can, but why not me?
Through many times be defeated
Don't I deserve a chance?
Is this the common sense
Am i missin' something?
Why isn't it my turn yet?
Everything they do goes smoothly
Nothing has ever come easy to me
Sometimes, i'm alive but i'm dead
I'm tired in the way that sleep can't fix
Survivin', not really livin'
It's haunting and draining
Anyone can, but why not me?
Through many times be defeated
Don't I deserve a chance?
Is this the common sense
Anyone can, but why not me?
Workin' no day off constantly
The feeling is so heavy
Am I being too greedy?
The game is never over
Don't worry mom and dad, your child is a fighter
Just a sensitive girl
With a big heart
So anything can hurt me first
Fall seven times, stand up eight
I'd rather be misunderstood than fake just to be liked
Even the worst days end
I'm not done yet
I still can't let the hard days win
I just wanna disappear until i feel okay
Become a lonely cactus instead of
A beautiful flower that depends on someone to survive
Nothing left to lose
Anyone can, but why not me?
Workin' no day off constantly
The feeling is so heavy
Am I being too greedy?
Anyone can but
