wildflower
Thể hiện: Yung kai
Âm nhạc của yung kai sở hữu một nét đẹp riêng, lời bài hát, nhạc, giọng hát và cả những cảnh quay trong video của bài hát, mọi thứ thật dễ dàng làm người nghe nhạc cảm thấy thư giãn, dễ chịu khi thưởng thức bài hát. Câu chuyện của wildflower mang đến nhiều sự thích thú cho người nghe và khi trải nghiệm những hình ảnh có sự kết nối cùng với wildflower cho cảm giác thực sự hòa quyện một cách hài hòa. Nếu đã từng nghe qua những nhạc phẩm khác của yung kai thì wildflower là một ca khúc rất xứng đáng để bạn thưởng thức.
Lyrics:
Verse 1:
Like a wildflower
So many colors but not enough to picture your smile
Make it never fade, it can make my day
Just wait, oh
I can be your love, your sunlight
So keep your eyes on me, on me
Chorus:
Dance to the daisies or any flower
Or stand there and I can't tell you apart
I'll be rain for you even on sunny days
So paint my world with your color
Verse 2:
Let's lie in the sun, for hours and hours
Til the day goes by and though
We might not be forever, just hold my hand anyways
Let's bloom in ways where we can touch the stars
Even though they're far
But if you wanna stay then I'll stay with you
Chorus:
Dance to the daisies or any flower
Or stand there and I can't tell you apart
I'll be rain for you even on sunny days
So paint my world with your color
Thể hiện: Yung kai
Âm nhạc của yung kai sở hữu một nét đẹp riêng, lời bài hát, nhạc, giọng hát và cả những cảnh quay trong video của bài hát, mọi thứ thật dễ dàng làm người nghe nhạc cảm thấy thư giãn, dễ chịu khi thưởng thức bài hát. Câu chuyện của wildflower mang đến nhiều sự thích thú cho người nghe và khi trải nghiệm những hình ảnh có sự kết nối cùng với wildflower cho cảm giác thực sự hòa quyện một cách hài hòa. Nếu đã từng nghe qua những nhạc phẩm khác của yung kai thì wildflower là một ca khúc rất xứng đáng để bạn thưởng thức.
Lyrics:
Verse 1:
Like a wildflower
So many colors but not enough to picture your smile
Make it never fade, it can make my day
Just wait, oh
I can be your love, your sunlight
So keep your eyes on me, on me
Chorus:
Dance to the daisies or any flower
Or stand there and I can't tell you apart
I'll be rain for you even on sunny days
So paint my world with your color
Verse 2:
Let's lie in the sun, for hours and hours
Til the day goes by and though
We might not be forever, just hold my hand anyways
Let's bloom in ways where we can touch the stars
Even though they're far
But if you wanna stay then I'll stay with you
Chorus:
Dance to the daisies or any flower
Or stand there and I can't tell you apart
I'll be rain for you even on sunny days
So paint my world with your color
