Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,085 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Wishing On The Same Star

Ca sĩ: Amuro Namie

Lời bài hát:


心からあなたをおもう

導かれるまま歩んできた道

悲しみに負けないように

忘れないよどんな時も

We "ll never really be apart

We" ll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

そらへと差しだした

この指のむこう

ひとつに結ばれたい

ふたりがいる

Wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

どまでも果てしないから

夢の続きへと二人でもどろう

うちつける激しい雨が

あがるように祈りましょう

We wait for lovely clear sky

We "ll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

そらへと差しだした

この指のむこう

ひとつに結ばれたい

ふたりがいる

Wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

こころは こころを 求めあう ぬくもりを

手をつなぎ 歩いてゆく

Sitting on the same star

Talking about a same dream

We" ll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

空を見上げて優しい気持ち思い出すから

ひとつに結ばれない

そんなときも

Wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

English Translation:

It's so hard to leave you

I don't really wanna go

I don't wanna say goodbye to you

It's the last thing I wanna do

But I won't be sad now

Cuz til your in my arms again

You'll be inside of my heart

And wherever I go

We'll never really be apart

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

When you're thinking of me, baby

I'll be thinking of you

And no matter where I go

I will be there with you

Wishing on the same star

Lookin at the same moon

It's not really over

Baby, it will never be

Long as you keep me in your heart

I'll be there anywhere you are

And when you feel sad

Remember all the love we shared

And when you're feelin alone

Well, just look up in the sky

Oh, and baby, so will I

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

When you're thinking of me, baby

I'll be thinking of you

And no matter where I go

I will be there with you

Wishing on the same star

Lookin at the same moon

No matter where you turn around

It's the same sun that keeps shining down

Wherever we "ll be, I know that we" ll be

Wishing on the same star

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

When you're thinking of me, baby

I'll be thinking of you

And no matter where I go

I will be there with you

Wishing on the same star

Lookin at the same moon

Phiên âm:

Kokoro kara anata wo omou

Michibikareru mama arunde kita michi

Kanashimi ni makenai youni

Wasurenai yo donna toki mo

We'll never really be apart

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

Sora he to sashidashita

Kono yubi no mukou

Hitotsu ni musubaretai

Futari ga iru

Wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

Dokomademo hateshinai kara

Yume no tsudzuki he to futari demo dorou

Uchitsukeru hageshii ama ga

Agaru youni inori mashou

We wait for lovely clear sky

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

Sora he to sashidashita

Kono yubi no mukou

Hitotsu ni musubaretai

Futari ga iru

Wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

Kokoro wa kokoro wo motome au nukumori wo

Te wo tsunagi aruite yuku

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

Sora he to sashidashita

Kono yubi no mukou

Hitotsu wo motome aeru

Futari ga ii

Sitting on the same star

Talking about a same dream

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

Sora wo miagete yasashii kimochi omoidasu kara

Hitotsu ni musubarenai

Sonna toki mo

Wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

Lời dịch:

Ước muốn cùng là một vì sao

Thật khó khăn khi phải rời xa em

Thực lòng anh không muốn ra đi

Anh không muốn nói với em lời tạm biệt

Điều cuối cùng anh muốn làm để giờ đây không phải buồn

Đó là được ôm ấp trong vòng tay em

Em sẽ mãi là người trong trái tim anh

Cho dù anh có đi đến nơi đâu

Chúng ta sẽ mãi không bao giờ xa lìa

Chúng ta sẽ ước muốn cùng là một vì sao

Để cùng ngước nhìn lên ánh trăng

Khi em đang nghĩ về anh

Anh cũng đang nghĩ về em

Dù anh có đi đến nơi đâu

Thì anh vẫn luôn dõi theo từng bước em qua

Ước muốn cùng là một vì sao tinh tú

Cùng ngắm nhìn ánh trăng

Nó sẽ không bao giờ qua đi

Em yêu, nó sẽ không bao giờ chấm dứt

Nó sẽ mãi giống như em luôn chỉ có anh trái tim em vậy

Anh sẽ luôn ở bất kỳ nơi nào có em

Khi em cảm thấy buồn

Hãy nhớ về tất cả những tình yêu mà chúng ta dành cho nhau

Khi em cảm thấy cô đơn

Hãy ngước nhìn lên bầu trời

Em yêu à, anh sẽ ở đó

Chúng ta sẽ ước muốn cùng là một vì sao

Để cùng ngước nhìn lên ánh trăng

Khi em đang nghĩ về anh

Anh cũng đang nghĩ về em

Dù anh có đi đến nơi đâu

Thì anh vẫn luôn dõi theo từng bước em qua

Ước muốn cùng là một vì sao tinh tú

Cùng ngắm nhìn ánh trăng

Cho dù em thay đổi

Thì đó cũng chỉ là mặt trời quay tròn

Cho dù chúng ta ở nơi nào đó

Anh biết chúng ta sẽ luôn ở đó

Ước muốn cùng là một vì sao
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back