Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 328 Tìm: 0
X

Trình bày: Close Your Eyes

Mini-album: Blackout​

Bài hát "X" của Close Your Eyes được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 11 tháng 11 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album thứ ba blackout của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "X" là lời khẳng định mạnh mẽ về sự tự tin và khát vọng bứt phá. Bài hát truyền năng lượng sống "to the max" – sống hết mình, không sợ vấp ngã hay bị phán xét. Người hát tự tin làm chủ con đường riêng, không ngừng tiến về phía trước dù khó khăn. Đây là bản nhạc đại diện cho tinh thần tự do, nhiệt huyết và dám phá vỡ giới hạn bản thân.


Phiên âm:

Hm-mm (To the max, to the max, to the max)

Yeah (Hey, uh)

Sonkkeute neukkyeojineun whiplash (Whiplash, yeah)

Dorabwa turning back, namgyeo noeun trace (Mm-mm)

Heundeullineun ne nunbit (ne nunbit)

Geu soge uril bwa kkwaena daedamhae (Mm-mm)

Uh, uh, eojen imi erased it (Erase it)

No, no, gominhaji ma, face it

I don't care 'bout any digits

Meomchundeuthan minute, yeah, uno más (Ooh)

(Like four-five-eight) Yeah, got another gear

(Jwo gyesok, deo baero) manjogeun ireuni (Oh)

Way I move, yecheuk mothae

Seonmyeonghaejin sungan jayuroun paradigm, yeah

Mangseorimeun pass nareul jageukae

Geuge mwo eottae? Take that

Honjamanui race, love it

Own my lane

(To the max) Limit eomneun speed

(X, X, X) ojik namanui

(To the max) mameul ttareuji

Five, six, seven, eight, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji

(Max) hwicheongyeodo dwae

(X, X, X) naegen eomneun shame (Yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

Five, six, seven, eight, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji

I got me in that mood (To the max)

Got me in that mood, to the max

Got me in that mood, to the max (Got me in the mood)

Got me in that mood, got me in that mood, to the max (To, to the max)

Light it up, no doubt (Light it up, no doubt)

Geochimeomneun move nunbicheun roar

Kkeojiji anneun headlight

Taoreuneun mamui ondo

Natseon gamgageul neukkyeo (neukkyeo)

Ginjanggameun jeokdanghae, just drive

Electric feel vibes

(Mm-mm) Oh, I'm on my way

Mangseorimeun pass nareul jageukae

Geuge mwo eottae? Take that

Hwaryeohaejineun steppin' (Yeah)

That's my pace (That's my pace)

(To the max) Limit eomneun speed (eomneun speed)

(X, X, X) ojik namanui (Oh, oh)

(To the max) mameul ttareuji

Five, six, seven, eight, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji (Yeah, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji)

(Max) hwicheongyeodo dwae (Ooh, ooh)

(X, X, X) naegen eomneun shame (Yeah, yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

To, to, to the max

Trap ttawineun badadeullyeo

Pyeongbeomhameun skip it, focus on mine

Naega dinneun modeun gosi chulbalseon

Gadeuk pumeun ambition

Who knew? That's my groove, groove, like a vroom, vroom

Ganeumhal su eomneun naui heartbeat

(To the max) Limit eomneun speed

(X, X, X) ojik namanui

(To the max) mameul ttareuji

Five, six, seven, eight, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji

(Max) hwicheongyeodo dwae (Hoo)

(X, X, X) naegen eomneun shame (eomneun shame; Yeah, yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

Five, six, seven, eight, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji

Oh, yeah, I got me in that mood (kkaetteuril ttaekkaji)

Five, six, seven, eight, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji

Hm, yeah, hm, I got me in that mood

To the max, to the max, to the max, kkaetteuril ttaekkaji

Lời bài hát:

Hm-mm (To the max, to the max, to the max)

Yeah (Hey, uh)

손끝에 느껴지는 whiplash (Whiplash, yeah)

돌아봐 turning back, 남겨 놓은 trace (Mm-mm)

흔들리는 네 눈빛 (네 눈빛)

그 속에 우릴 봐 꽤나 대담해 (Mm-mm)

Uh, uh, 어젠 이미 erased it (Erase it)

No, no, 고민하지 마, face it

I don't care 'bout any digits

멈춘듯한 minute, yeah, uno más (Ooh)

(Like four-five-eight) Yeah, got another gear

(줘 계속, 더 배로) 만족은 이르니 (Oh)

Way I move, 예측 못해

선명해진 순간 자유로운 paradigm, yeah

망설임은 pass 나를 자극해

그게 뭐 어때? Take that

혼자만의 race, love it

Own my lane

(To the max) Limit 없는 speed

(X, X, X) 오직 나만의

(To the max) 맘을 따르지

Five, six, seven, eight, 깨뜨릴 때까지

(Max) 휘청여도 돼

(X, X, X) 내겐 없는 shame (Yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

Five, six, seven, eight, 깨뜨릴 때까지

I got me in that mood (To the max)

Got me in that mood, to the max

Got me in that mood, to the max (Got me in the mood)

Got me in that mood, got me in that mood, to the max (To, to the max)

Light it up, no doubt (Light it up, no doubt)

거침없는 move 눈빛은 roar

꺼지지 않는 headlight

타오르는 맘의 온도

낯선 감각을 느껴 (느껴)

긴장감은 적당해, just drive

Electric feel vibes

(Mm-mm) Oh, I'm on my way

망설임은 pass 나를 자극해

그게 뭐 어때? Take that

화려해지는 steppin' (Yeah)

That's my pace (That's my pace)

(To the max) Limit 없는 speed (없는 speed)

(X, X, X) 오직 나만의 (Oh, oh)

(To the max) 맘을 따르지

Five, six, seven, eight, 깨뜨릴 때까지 (Yeah, 깨뜨릴 때까지)

(Max) 휘청여도 돼 (Ooh, ooh)

(X, X, X) 내겐 없는 shame (Yeah, yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

To, to, to the max

Trap 따위는 받아들여

평범함은 skip it, focus on mine

내가 딛는 모든 곳이 출발선

가득 품은 ambition

Who knew? That's my groove, groove, like a vroom, vroom

가늠할 수 없는 나의 heartbeat

(To the max) Limit 없는 speed

(X, X, X) 오직 나만의

(To the max) 맘을 따르지

Five, six, seven, eight, 깨뜨릴 때까지

(Max) 휘청여도 돼 (Hoo)

(X, X, X) 내겐 없는 shame (없는 shame; Yeah, yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

Five, six, seven, eight, 깨뜨릴 때까지

Oh, yeah, I got me in that mood (깨뜨릴 때까지)

Five, six, seven, eight, 깨뜨릴 때까지

Hm, yeah, hm, I got me in that mood

To the max, to the max, to the max, 깨뜨릴 때까지

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Hm-mm (To the max, to the max, to the max)

Yeah (Hey, uh)

Whiplash felt at my fingertips (Whiplash, yeah)

Look back, turning back, the trace I left (Mm-mm)

Your trembling eyes (Your eyes)

In them, we see ourselves, quite bold (Mm-mm)

Uh, uh, yesterday is already erased it (Erase it)

No, no, don't worry, face it

I don't care 'bout any digits

A paused minute, yeah, uno más (Ooh)

(Like four-five-eight) Yeah, got another gear

(Keep giving me more, double the amount) It's too early to be satisfied (Oh)

Way I move, you can't predict

The moment that became clearer, a free paradigm, yeah

Pass on hesitation, it stimulates me

What does it matter? Take that

A race of my own, love it

Own my lane

(To the max) Limitless speed

(X, X, X) Only mine

(To the max) I follow my heart

Five, six, seven, eight, until I break it

(Max) It's okay to stagger

(X, X, X) I have no shame (Yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

Five, six, seven, eight, until I break it

I got me in that mood (To the max)

Got me in that mood, to the max

Got me in that mood, to the max (Got me in the mood)

Got me in that mood, got me in that mood, to the max (To, to the max)

Light it up, no doubt (Light it up, no doubt)

A bold move, my gaze is a roar

A headlight that won't turn off

The temperature of my burning heart

I feel a strange sensation (Feel it)

The tension is just right, just drive

Electric feel vibes

(Mm-mm) Oh, I'm on my way

Pass on hesitation, it stimulates me

What does it matter? Take that

My stepping becomes dazzling (Yeah)

That's my pace (That's my pace)

(To the max) Limitless speed (Limitless speed)

(X, X, X) Only mine (Oh, oh)

(To the max) I follow my heart

Five, six, seven, eight, until I break it (Yeah, until I break it)

(Max) It's okay to stagger (Ooh, ooh)

(X, X, X) I have no shame (Yeah, yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

To, to, to the max

I accept traps

Skip the ordinary, focus on mine

Everywhere I step is the starting line

Ambition filled to the brim

Who knew? That's my groove, groove, like a vroom, vroom

My immeasurable heartbeat

(To the max) Limitless speed

(X, X, X) Only mine

(To the max) I follow my heart

Five, six, seven, eight, until I break it

(Max) It's okay to stagger (Hoo)

(X, X, X) I have no shame (No shame; Yeah, yeah)

(To the max) Night and day, I'm blazing

Five, six, seven, eight, until I break it

Oh, yeah, I got me in that mood (Until I break it)

Five, six, seven, eight, until I break it

Hm, yeah, hm, I got me in that mood

To the max, to the max, to the max, until I break it

Lời dịch:

Hm-mm (Hết tốc lực, hết tốc lực, hết tốc lực)

Yeah (Hey, uh)

Cảm giác cú đánh bất ngờ ở đầu ngón tay (yeah)

Nhìn lại, quay đầu lại, dấu vết tôi để lại (Mm-mm)

Đôi mắt run rẩy của em (Đôi mắt em)

Trong đó, chúng ta thấy chính mình, khá táo bạo (Mm-mm)

Uh, uh, ngày hôm qua đã bị xóa rồi (Xóa rồi)

No, no, đừng lo lắng, đối mặt đi

Tôi không quan tâm đến bất kỳ con số nào

Một phút như dừng lại, yeah, thêm một cái nữa (Ooh)

(Như bốn-năm-tám) Yeah, lên số nữa rồi

(Cứ cho tôi thêm, gấp đôi lên) Còn quá sớm để hài lòng (Oh)

Cách tôi di chuyển, em không thể đoán trước

Khoảnh khắc trở nên rõ ràng hơn, một hệ tư tưởng tự do, yeah

Bỏ qua sự do dự, nó kích thích tôi

Có sao đâu? Cứ nhận lấy đi

Một cuộc đua của riêng tôi, thích nó

Đi trên con đường của riêng tôi

(Hết tốc lực) Tốc độ vô hạn

(X, X, X) Chỉ của riêng tôi

(Hết tốc lực) Tôi làm theo trái tim mình

Năm, sáu, bảy, tám, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó

(Tối đa) Có loạng choạng cũng không sao

(X, X, X) Tôi không có sự xấu hổ nào (Yeah)

(Hết tốc lực) Ngày đêm, tôi đang rực cháy

Năm, sáu, bảy, tám, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó

Tôi đã có tâm trạng đó (Hết tốc lực)

Có tâm trạng đó, hết tốc lực

Có tâm trạng đó, hết tốc lực (Có tâm trạng rồi)

Có tâm trạng đó, có tâm trạng đó, hết tốc lực (Hết, hết tốc lực)

Thắp sáng lên, không nghi ngờ gì (Thắp sáng lên, không nghi ngờ gì)

Một cú di chuyển táo bạo, ánh mắt tôi là một tiếng gầm

Chiếc đèn pha không bao giờ tắt

Nhiệt độ của trái tim đang bùng cháy

Tôi cảm thấy một cảm giác lạ lẫm (Cảm nhận)

Sự căng thẳng vừa đủ, cứ lái đi

Rung cảm điện

(Mm-mm) Oh, tôi đang trên đường đi

Bỏ qua sự do dự, nó kích thích tôi

Có sao đâu? Cứ nhận lấy đi

Bước chân của tôi ngày càng rực rỡ (Yeah)

Đó là tốc độ của tôi (Đó là tốc độ của tôi)

(Hết tốc lực) Tốc độ vô hạn (Tốc độ vô hạn)

(X, X, X) Chỉ của riêng tôi (Oh, oh)

(Hết tốc lực) Tôi làm theo trái tim mình

Năm, sáu, bảy, tám, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó (Yeah, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó)

(Tối đa) Có loạng choạng cũng không sao (Ooh, ooh)

(X, X, X) Tôi không có sự xấu hổ nào (Yeah, yeah)

(Hết tốc lực) Ngày đêm, tôi đang rực cháy

Hết, hết, hết tốc lực

Tôi chấp nhận những cái bẫy

Bỏ qua sự tầm thường, tập trung vào điều của tôi

Mọi nơi tôi đặt chân đến là vạch xuất phát

Tham vọng lấp đầy tràn trề

Ai mà biết được? Đó là nhịp điệu của tôi, như một tiếng vroom, vroom

Nhịp tim không thể đo lường của tôi

(Hết tốc lực) Tốc độ vô hạn

(X, X, X) Chỉ của riêng tôi

Tôi làm theo trái tim mình

Năm, sáu, bảy, tám, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó

(Tối đa) Có loạng choạng cũng không sao (Hoo)

(X, X, X) Tôi không có sự xấu hổ nào (Không xấu hổ; Yeah, yeah)

(Hết tốc lực) Ngày đêm, tôi đang rực cháy

Năm, sáu, bảy, tám, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó

Oh, yeah, tôi đã có tâm trạng đó (Cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó)

Năm, sáu, bảy, tám, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó

Hm, yeah, hm, tôi đã có tâm trạng đó

Hết tốc lực, hết tốc lực, hết tốc lực, cho đến khi tôi phá vỡ nó
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back