YOU AND I
Trình bày: ALLDAY PROJECT
Mini-album: ALLDAY PROJECT
Trình bày: ALLDAY PROJECT
Mini-album: ALLDAY PROJECT
Bài hát "YOU AND I" [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]ALLDAY PROJECT[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]được phát hành vào ngày 6 tháng 12 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album đầu tay mang tên[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0) ]ALLDAY PROJECT[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của nhóm nhạc hỗn hợp Hàn Quốc.[/COLOR] "YOU AND I" là một ca khúc lãng mạn, tập trung vào chủ đề tình yêu trọn vẹn, sự gắn kết tuyệt đối, và cảm giác cùng nhau chống lại cả thế giới. Nó thể hiện một mối quan hệ sâu sắc, coi tình yêu là ưu tiên hàng đầu, vượt qua mọi lo toan và vật chất.
Phiên âm:
Ooh, you know that love is all you need
Aljana mwol wonhaneunji
Telling you love is all you need
Nun gamado love finds a way
Yeah
Love will find a way
Neol wihae beoril su isseo nae don myeongyejjeumeun
Maybe we can just drive away
Meoreodo gwaenchana neo hanamyeon dwae
Neomu tteugeowojyeo tto uri ondoneun jeokdo
Nuga wado nal mot maga urin kkameogeo geopdo
Ije mothagesseo gwaenhi sumgineun cheokdo
You and me against the world, got me feelin' like Pac tho
The older that I get
The less people that I rock with
I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy, lately, maybe
Pull up in a Rari tteona yeogil uri duri
Baby, you're the only one neo ppaegon eopseo uimi
Now look at me
That's why I'm keepin' it real, relying on you
I can't fake it nallibeopseogedo keep my eye on you
I'm right beside you
Neon nun gamado dwae let me guide you
Not I and you
It's
You and I
Modeun geol neomeo you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
Naepdwo mworadeun
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
It's like I won the lotto
I don't care about what happens tomorrow
As long as we got each other I know we'll be alright
Radio
Turn it on
Hair in the breeze
That's what I'm on
And it don't really matter where we gonna go
Cause you're the one, you're the one
You're one of one, yeah
And I keep seeing 11: 11
You must be an angel outta heaven
I sungani right time
Inneun gosi spotlight
We could have a good life here right now
I like the way you make things easy
Han sido mot tteoreojyeo urin imi
Jaseokgachi yeah
I think that you're my ride or die
Cause I keep talking and talking about
You and I
Modeun geol neomeo you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
Naepdwo mworadeun
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
Fallin' into your embrace
Keep it open
Anajumyeon dwae
When I'm crashing
Keojyeoganeun nae iyu
You and I
Modeun geol neomeo you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
Naepdwo mworadeun
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
Lời bài hát:
Ooh, you know that love is all you need
알잖아 뭘 원하는지
Telling you love is all you need
눈 감아도 love finds a way
Yeah
Love will find a way
널 위해 버릴 수 있어 내 돈 명예쯤은
Maybe we can just drive away
멀어도 괜찮아 너 하나면 돼
너무 뜨거워져 또 우리 온도는 적도
누가 와도 날 못 막아 우린 까먹어 겁도
이제 못하겠어 괜히 숨기는 척도
You and me against the world, got me feelin' like Pac tho
The older that I get
The less people that I rock with
I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy, lately, maybe
Pull up in a Rari 떠나 여길 우리 둘이
Baby, you're the only one 너 빼곤 없어 의미
Now look at me
That's why I'm keepin' it real, relying on you
I can't fake it 난리법석에도 keep my eye on you
I'm right beside you
넌 눈 감아도 돼 let me guide you
Not I and you
It's
You and I
모든 걸 넘어 you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
냅둬 뭐라든
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
It's like I won the lotto
I don't care about what happens tomorrow
As long as we got each other I know we'll be alright
Radio
Turn it on
Hair in the breeze
That's what I'm on
And it don't really matter where we gonna go
Cause you're the one, you're the one
You're one of one, yeah
And I keep seeing 11: 11
You must be an angel outta heaven
이 순간이 right time
있는 곳이 spotlight
We could have a good life here right now
I like the way you make things easy
한 시도 못 떨어져 우린 이미
자석같이 yeah
I think that you're my ride or die
Cause I keep talking and talking about
You and I
모든 걸 넘어 you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
냅둬 뭐라든
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
Fallin' into your embrace
Keep it open
안아주면 돼
When I'm crashing
커져가는 내 이유
You and I
모든 걸 넘어 you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
냅둬 뭐라든
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Ooh, you know that love is all you need
You know what I want
Telling you love is all you need
Even if you close your eyes, love finds a way
Yeah
Love will find a way
I can throw away my money and fame for you
Maybe we can just drive away
It doesn't matter how far, you're the only one I need
Our temperature is getting so hot, it's the equator
No one can stop me, we even forget fear
I can't pretend to hide anymore
You and me against the world, got me feelin' like Pac tho
The older that I get
The less people that I rock with
I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy, lately, maybe
Pull up in a Rari, let's leave this place, just the two of us
Baby, you're the only one, nothing matters without you
Now look at me
That's why I'm keepin' it real, relying on you
I can't fake it, even in chaos, I keep my eye on you
I'm right beside you
You can close your eyes, let me guide you
Not I and you
It's
You and I
Beyond everything, you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
Let them say whatever they want
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
It's like I won the lotto
I don't care about what happens tomorrow
As long as we got each other I know we'll be alright
Radio
Turn it on
Hair in the breeze
That's what I'm on
And it don't really matter where we gonna go
Cause you're the one, you're the one
You're one of one, yeah
And I keep seeing 11: 11
You must be an angel outta heaven
This moment is the right time
Where we are is the spotlight
We could have a good life here right now
I like the way you make things easy
We can't be apart for a second, we already are
Like magnets, yeah
I think that you're my ride or die
Cause I keep talking and talking about
You and I
Beyond everything, you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
Let them say whatever they want
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
Fallin' into your embrace
Keep it open
Just hold me
When I'm crashing
My reason that keeps growing
You and I
Beyond everything, you're all I need
It's we against the world
Just you and me
Let them say whatever they want
We'll make 'em see
We'll show them that this love
Is all you need
Lời dịch:
Ooh, anh biết mà, tình yêu là tất cả những gì anh cần
Anh biết điều em muốn là gì
Nói với anh rằng tình yêu là tất cả những gì anh cần
Ngay cả khi anh nhắm mắt, tình yêu vẫn tìm được lối đi
Yeah
Tình yêu sẽ tìm được lối đi
Em có thể vứt bỏ tiền bạc và danh vọng của mình vì anh
Có lẽ chúng ta chỉ cần lái xe đi thôi
Xa đến đâu cũng không thành vấn đề, anh là người duy nhất em cần
Nhiệt độ của chúng ta ngày càng nóng lên, cứ như là xích đạo vậy
Không ai có thể ngăn được em, chúng ta thậm chí còn quên cả nỗi sợ
Em không thể giả vờ che giấu nữa rồi
Anh và em đối đầu với cả thế giới, khiến em cảm thấy như Pac vậy
Em càng lớn tuổi
Thì em càng ít người thân thiết
Em biết lối sống của em đang khiến anh phát điên, gần đây, có lẽ vậy
Lái chiếc Rari tới, hãy rời khỏi nơi này, chỉ có hai chúng ta
Anh yêu, anh là người duy nhất, không có anh thì mọi thứ đều vô nghĩa
Giờ thì nhìn em này
Đó là lý do em sống thật, dựa vào anh
Em không thể giả dối, ngay cả trong hỗn loạn, em vẫn dõi mắt theo anh
Em ở ngay cạnh anh
Anh có thể nhắm mắt lại, cứ để em dẫn đường cho anh
Không phải "em và anh"
Mà là
"Anh và em"
Vượt lên trên tất cả, anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Là chúng ta đối đầu với thế giới
Chỉ có anh và em
Cứ mặc kệ họ nói gì
Chúng ta sẽ khiến họ phải thấy
Chúng ta sẽ cho họ thấy rằng tình yêu này
Là tất cả những gì anh cần
Cứ như là em trúng số độc đắc vậy
Em không quan tâm điều gì sẽ xảy ra vào ngày mai
Chỉ cần chúng ta có nhau, em biết chúng ta sẽ ổn thôi
Radio
Bật nó lên
Mái tóc bay trong gió
Đó là những gì em đang hướng tới
Và việc chúng ta sẽ đi đâu không thực sự quan trọng
Vì anh là người duy nhất, anh là người duy nhất
Anh là độc nhất vô nhị, yeah
Và em cứ nhìn thấy 11: 11
Anh hẳn là một thiên thần từ thiên đường
Khoảnh khắc này là thời điểm hoàn hảo
Nơi chúng ta đang ở chính là ánh đèn sân khấu
Chúng ta có thể có một cuộc sống tốt đẹp ngay tại đây, ngay bây giờ
Em thích cái cách anh khiến mọi thứ trở nên dễ dàng
Chúng ta không thể xa nhau dù chỉ một giây, chúng ta đã như vậy rồi
Như những thỏi nam châm vậy, yeah
Em nghĩ anh là người cùng em đi đến cuối con đường
Vì em cứ nói mãi nói mãi về
Anh và em
Vượt lên trên tất cả, anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Là chúng ta đối đầu với thế giới
Chỉ có anh và em
Cứ mặc kệ họ nói gì
Chúng ta sẽ khiến họ phải thấy
Chúng ta sẽ cho họ thấy rằng tình yêu này
Là tất cả những gì anh cần
Rơi vào vòng tay anh
Cứ mở rộng ra
Chỉ cần ôm lấy em thôi
Khi em gục ngã
Lý do của em cứ lớn dần
Anh và em
Vượt lên trên tất cả, anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Là chúng ta đối đầu với thế giới
Chỉ có anh và em
Cứ mặc kệ họ nói gì
Chúng ta sẽ khiến họ phải thấy
Chúng ta sẽ cho họ thấy rằng tình yêu này
Là tất cả những gì anh cần
