Zen
Thể hiện: Jennie
Jennie, thành viên nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám của Hàn Quốc BlackPink mang đến cho người nghe nhạc ca khúc Zen được phát hành vào ngày 25 tháng 1 năm 2025. Một chiếc nhạc có từ giai điệu cho đến lời bài hát và cách thể hiện của Jennie đầy cá tính, sinh động, thời thượng. Những cảnh quay trong video thu hút sự chú ý với những khoảnh khắc đẹp mắt của cô nàng, liên kết với nội dung của Zen, tạo nên nhiều sự thích thú với style siêu ấn tượng thuộc về màu sắc của riêng Jennie.
Lời dịch tiếng Việt ca khúc nhạc hot Zen - Jennie:
Lyrics:
[Verse 1]
I tell 'em, "Down, now"
I'm the energy, yes
I ain't what you think about me
Cross me, please
I'ma keep it Z, zen presents, bless
Money can't buy sixth sense
[Pre-Chorus]Baddest, can't some make me badder?
Fire aura, quiet chatter
Shoot, shoot, shoot, I make them scatter
They can't move my matter
[Chorus]Nobody gon' move my soul, gon' move my aura, my matter
Nobody gon' move my life, gon' touch my goal, my matter
Nobody got, all this power make them scatter
No, nobody gon' touch my soul, gon' match my glow, I did (Hey)
[Post-Chorus](Ah-ah)
Shapе me
(Ah-ah)
(Hey)
[Verse 2]
Thick skin layer likе chains on chains on chains
Wear the pressure on my neck and rings
Rain, midnight bloom
In the dark, I grew
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (Freeze)
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (Bling)
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (One hundred, one hundred)
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (Ten, one hundred)
Money cannot buy no real friends
[Pre-Chorus]Baddest, they can't make me badder
Fire aura, quiet chatter
Shoot, shoot, shoot, I make them scatter
They can't move my matter
[Chorus]Nobody gon' move my soul, gon' move my aura, my matter
Nobody gon' move my life, gon' touch my goal, my matter
Nobody gon', all this power make them scatter
No, nobody gon' touch my soul, gon' match my gold, I did (Hey)
[Post-Chorus](Ah-ah)
Shape me
(Ah-ah)
(Hey)
(Ah-ah)
(Ah-ah)
[Outro]Can't be two of one
Thể hiện: Jennie
Jennie, thành viên nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám của Hàn Quốc BlackPink mang đến cho người nghe nhạc ca khúc Zen được phát hành vào ngày 25 tháng 1 năm 2025. Một chiếc nhạc có từ giai điệu cho đến lời bài hát và cách thể hiện của Jennie đầy cá tính, sinh động, thời thượng. Những cảnh quay trong video thu hút sự chú ý với những khoảnh khắc đẹp mắt của cô nàng, liên kết với nội dung của Zen, tạo nên nhiều sự thích thú với style siêu ấn tượng thuộc về màu sắc của riêng Jennie.
Lời dịch tiếng Việt ca khúc nhạc hot Zen - Jennie:
Lyrics:
[Verse 1]
I tell 'em, "Down, now"
I'm the energy, yes
I ain't what you think about me
Cross me, please
I'ma keep it Z, zen presents, bless
Money can't buy sixth sense
[Pre-Chorus]Baddest, can't some make me badder?
Fire aura, quiet chatter
Shoot, shoot, shoot, I make them scatter
They can't move my matter
[Chorus]Nobody gon' move my soul, gon' move my aura, my matter
Nobody gon' move my life, gon' touch my goal, my matter
Nobody got, all this power make them scatter
No, nobody gon' touch my soul, gon' match my glow, I did (Hey)
[Post-Chorus](Ah-ah)
Shapе me
(Ah-ah)
(Hey)
[Verse 2]
Thick skin layer likе chains on chains on chains
Wear the pressure on my neck and rings
Rain, midnight bloom
In the dark, I grew
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (Freeze)
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (Bling)
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (One hundred, one hundred)
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot (Ten, one hundred)
Money cannot buy no real friends
[Pre-Chorus]Baddest, they can't make me badder
Fire aura, quiet chatter
Shoot, shoot, shoot, I make them scatter
They can't move my matter
[Chorus]Nobody gon' move my soul, gon' move my aura, my matter
Nobody gon' move my life, gon' touch my goal, my matter
Nobody gon', all this power make them scatter
No, nobody gon' touch my soul, gon' match my gold, I did (Hey)
[Post-Chorus](Ah-ah)
Shape me
(Ah-ah)
(Hey)
(Ah-ah)
(Ah-ah)
[Outro]Can't be two of one
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
