Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 955 Tìm: 0
Zero Hesitation

Thể hiện: Mỹ Anh

(trích từ EP: "Phases of the moon")
​

"Zero Hesitation" là ca khúc thuộc EP đầu tay: "Phases Of The Moon" của Mỹ Anh với giai điệu vui tươi, giọng hát trẻ trung, hiện đại, cá tính, ca từ chứa đựng nội dung giàu ý nghĩa khi nhân vật chính học được cách đón nhận, chấp nhận và vượt qua được nỗi đau trong quá khứ.


Lời Bài Hát

Sit in concentration

No love, no affection

Can't take more complications

All to end the same

Time and time again

I know that, you know that

That's the way love goes

We build and break and

Watch it as it falls

But does the thought of

Our love ever cross your mind?

As it does in mine?

(You)

All the love inside

All fear and desire

Don't know why I got zero hesitation

(With you)

Everything in time

See it in my eyes

With you, I got zero hesitation

I found peace in silence

I'm constantly evolving

Unlearning all my old ways

Let go all inhibitions with you

You make me wanna understand her

You make me wanna love me better

I know that, you know that

That's the way love goes

We build and break and

Watch it as it falls

But does the thought of

Our love ever cross your mind?

As it does in mine?

(You)

All the love inside

All fear and desire

Don't know why I got zero hesitation

(With you)

Everything in time

See it in my eyes

With you, I got zero hesitation

Put your lips on mine

Watch as we combine, ine, ine

We don't have to try

Everything in time, i-ime

Put your lips on mine

Watch as we combine, ine, ine

We don't have to try

Everything in time, i-ime

Over again and over again

(Everything in time)

Over again and over again

(Mi-i-ine)

Over again and over again

(Put your lips on mine)

(Put your lips on mine)

Over again and over again

(Mi-i-ine)

Over again and over again

Over again and over again

Over again and over again

Over again and over again

(With you)

With you, I got zero hesitation
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back