Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 807 Tìm: 0
Zombieboy

Thể hiện: Lady Gaga


Zombieboy là ca khúc mà Lady Gaga dành tặng cho người bạn quá cố Rick Genest, được mọi người biết đến với biệt danh: "Zombie Boy". Theo như nhận xét của nhiều người, đây là ca khúc hay nhất nằm trong album: "MAYHEM" với giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ cực cuốn hút người nghe.


Lời Bài Hát

We about to be up all night, wakin' up a zombie

So put your paws all over me, you zombieboy, you zombieboy

See you over there in the back of this party

And your girlfriend isn't here (Yeah, your girlfriend isn't here)

Boy inside a cage, lookin' angry and tired

Like you've been up for days (Like you've been up for days)

'Cause you're an animal, an animal

And you're closin' in on me

Yeah, you're an animal, an animal

And it just can't be this way

Oh, I can't see straight and my hands are tied

I could be your type from your zombie bite

No, I can't see straight but the feeling's right

I could be your type from your zombie bite

We about to be up all night, wakin' up a zombie

So put your paws all over me, you zombieboy

Think you're really sly, like a lion on the hunt for

This kitten over here, this kitten over here (Meow)

Bar is gettin' dry, and you starin' at the sunrise

Bet you're thirsty over there (Bet you're thirsty over there)

'Cause you're an animal, an animal

And you're closin' in on me (You animal)

Yeah, you're an animal, an animal

And it just can't be this way

Oh, I can't see straight and my hands are tied

I could be your type from your zombie bite

No, I can't see straight but the feeling's right

I could be your type from your zombie bite

Put your paws all over me, you zombieboy

Put your paws all over me, you zombieboy

I don't want you to stay (I don't want you to stay)

But I can't watch you walk away (Watch you walk away)

I'll think about you in my dreams (See you in my dreams)

You're better off a fantasy (A fantasy, a fantasy)

Fantasy (My fantasy, my fantasy)

Goodbye, I'll see you in my dreams

Oh, I can't see straight and my hands are tied

I could be your type from your zombie bite

No, I can't see straight but the feeling's right

I could be your type from your zombie bite

We about to be up all night, wakin' up a zombie

So put your paws all over me, you zombieboy

We about to be up all night, wakin' up a zombie

So put your paws all over me, you zombieboy
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back