Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,137 Tìm: 0
Knock Knock (Who's There)

- Red Velvet -​

"Knock Knock (Who's There)" thể hiện bởi Red Velvet vừa được phát hành ngày 13/11/2023 thuộc album phòng thu thứ ba Chill Kill của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát khai thác chủ đề về sự cám dỗ và sức hấp dẫn của nơi chưa từng biết đến. Lời bài hát miêu tả một tình huống huyền bí nơi vai chính bị kéo vào một cánh cửa bị đóng, tượng trưng cho một cơ hội mới và lý thú. Bài hát cho thấy sự lường trước và tính ham biết mà phát sinh khi đối mặt với một sự rủi ro hay thách thức tiềm ẩn.


Lời bài hát:

닫혀진 문 바람 소리

또 나부낀 Curtain 너머 눈빛

아찔한 꿈 (Get the clue)

뒤덮인 Bed (Feel like a trap)

새벽안개 (Deep inside)

다시 열린 Our playground

창문 너머 낮과 밤이 바뀔 때

깊어지는 외로움은 Walking dead

자꾸 더 궁금해 (I wanna play)

짙은 어둠이 내려 네게 이끌어

시선마다 거울처럼

아른대는 너의 실루엣이

내게 이어진 순간 Watching me

Knock knock Open up the door

계속 서롤 찾아 헤매이는 Game

점점 빠져들어가

It's so bittersweet but I like the chase

Got a devil on my shoulder

작게 속삭이는 Voice

Like an angel 다가와 넌

또다시 시작되는

Knock knock Who's there?

난 너와 함께인 걸

서로를 느끼고

흔적을 남기고 (Close)

또 쫓고 쫓겨

밤새 (Run away)

방심한 틈에

When I shoot out I'm fallin'

Bibbidi bobbidi boo eyo

I swear to ya

더 깊이 몰아가지

Can't sleep at night

나른해지는 기분 Eyo

This spell got

Got me trippin' and I like it

눈을 감아 Shine and shiver

예측할 수 없는 너의 Timing

알아챈 순간 이미 Watching me

Knock knock Open up the door

계속 서롤 찾아 헤매이는 Game

점점 빠져들어가

It's so bittersweet but I like the chase

Got a devil on my shoulder

(Right here)

작게 속삭이는 Voice

(Listen to you)

Like an angel 다가와 넌

또다시 시작되는

Knock knock Who's there?

W-wow

문을 연 순간 또 다른 Door

N-now

난 네 맘을 더 어지럽혀

My heart

들어올수록 You want it more

(Knock knock)

Knock knock Open up the door

벗어날 수 없는 너와 나의 Game

점점 깊이 유인해

It's so bittersweet but I like the chase

Got a devil on my shoulder

달콤하게 웃는 Voice

밤새도록 돌고 돌아

넌 내 꿈에 갇힌 채

Knock knock Who's there?

Knock knock?

Devil? Angel?

Knock knock Who's there?

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Closed door, the sound of the wind

Behind the slightly opened curtain, your gaze

Dizzying dream (Get the clue)

Covered bed (Feel like a trap)

Dawn mist (Deep inside)

Our playground reopened

When the window changes between day and night

The deepening loneliness is walking dead

I'm increasingly curious (I wanna play)

The thick darkness descends and leads you

Like a mirror in every gaze

Your silhouette flickering

The moment it connects to me, watching me

Knock-knock, open up the door

Continuing to search for the lost self in the game

Gradually falling into it

It's so bittersweet, but I like the chase

Got a devil on my shoulder

A voice whispering softly

Like an angel approaching

Once again, it begins

Knock-knock, who's there?

I'm with you

Feeling each other

Leaving traces (Close)

Chasing and being chased

All night (Run away)

In a careless moment

When I shoot out, I'm falling

Bi-bi-di, bo-bi-di, boo, ayy, oh

I swear to ya

Going deeper, can't sleep at night

A languid feeling, ayy, oh

This spell got

Got me trippin' and I like it

Close your eyes, shine and shiver

Your unpredictable timing

The moment I realized, already watching me

Knock-knock, open up the door

Continuing to search for the lost self in the game

Gradually falling into it

It's so bittersweet, but I like the chase

Got a devil on my shoulder

(Right here)

A voice whispering softly

(Listen to you)

Like an angel, approaching

Once again, it begins

Knock-knock, who's there?

W-wow,

The moment the door opens, another door

N-now

I'm confusing your heart even more

My heart

The more it enters, you want it more

(Knock-knock)

Knock-knock, open up the door

You and my game that cannot be escaped

Luring deeper and deeper

It's so bittersweet, but I like the chase

Got a devil on my shoulder

A sweetly smiling voice

Turning around all night long

You are trapped in my dream

Knock-knock, who's there?

Knock knock?

Devil? Angel?

Knock knock Who's there?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back