Bài hát: Social Path
Ca sĩ: Stray Kids, LiSA
"Social Path" là bài hát do nhóm nhạc Stray Kids hợp tác với ca sĩ người Nhật LiSA thể hiện. Đây là một ca khúc mang thông điệp về niềm tin, nghị lực và cả sự quyết tâm vượt qua mọi đau khổ và luôn tiến về phía trước.
Lời bài hát:
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
Where am I right now, now, now, now, now?
終わらない night, night, night, night, night
日が昇れば 明日が来るさ
I won't miss it (Now or never)
諦めてた みんなが言う青春は
たくさん誘惑耐え抜いた 甘く見てたなら
You're wrong, 溶鉱炉 crystal, 強くなってく金属
固さを増し 強固だね 二度ない瞬間へ向かってんね
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
I'm tossing turning in my bed
Them voices in my head again
I gotta shake 'em off now
Now or never
Never knew I'd see so many people come and go
I see the mirror, it's only me
Evil thoughts taking over, I'ma let it go (Let it go, let it go)
I fight myself, it's only me
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
No way
Back to the past
I'll step ahead
Go right in front of me
破れた地図繋ぎ 押し出されても
昔みたいに 上を走る
険しい場所 一人で
夜と向き合い I will rise up
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
I'm gonna look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
Phiên âm:
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
Where am I right now, now, now, now, now?
Owaranai night, night, night, night, night
Hi ga noboreba ashita ga kuru sa
I won't miss it (Now or never)
Akirame teta min'na ga iu seishun wa
Takusan yūwaku taenuita amaku mi tetanara
You're wrong, yōkōro crystal, tsuyoku natte ku kinzoku
Kata-sa o mashi kyōkoda ne nido nai shunkan e mukatten ne
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
I'm tossing turning in my bed
Them voices in my head again
I gotta shake 'em off now
Now or never
Never knew I'd see so many people come and go
I see the mirror, it's only me
Evil thoughts taking over, I'ma let it go (Let it go, let it go)
I fight myself, it's only me
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
No way
Back to the past
I'll step ahead
Go right in front of me
Yabureta chizu tsunagi oshidasa rete mo
Mukashi mitai ni ue o hashiru
Kewashī basho hitori de
Yoru to mukiai I will rise up
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
I'm gonna look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
English translation:
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
Where am I right now, now, now, now, now?
Never ending night, night, night, night, night
When the sun rises, tomorrow will come
I won't miss it (Now or never)
The youth that everyone says I gave up on
I've endured many temptations
If you've taken me lightly
You're wrong, blast furnace crystal, gold that becomes stronger
Increase the hardness, make it solid, head towards the moment that you won't have a second time
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
I'm tossing turning in my bed
Them voices in my head again
I gotta shake 'em off now
Now or never
Never knew I'd see so many people come and go
I see the mirror, it's only me
Evil thoughts taking over, I'ma let it go (Let it go, let it go)
I fight myself, it's only me
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
No way
Back to the past
I'll step ahead
Go right in front of me
Piece the torn map together, even if you're pushed out
Run towards the top just like the old days
Alone in a rugged place
Face the night I will rise up
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
I'm gonna look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
Lời dịch:
Hi sinh tuổi trẻ
Cho tương lai
Vì tôi chỉ muốn
Mạnh mẽ hơn nữa
Tôi đang ở nơi đâu
Giữa trời đêm không hồi kết
Và rồi khi mặt trời lên,
Tôi sẽ không bỏ lỡ ban mai sắp đến
Bây giờ hoặc không bao giờ
Ai cũng chỉ nói thanh xuân là để từ bỏ
Rồi người có thấy,
Tôi đã cố gắng thế nào không?
Người sai rồi,
Bởi có công mài sắt có ngày nên kim
Và chẳng phải càng ngày
Tôi càng mạnh mẽ lên đó sao
Tôi biết đây sẽ là một hành trình cô độc
Chẳng ai muốn công nhận tôi
Không kể xuể những điều mới lạ
Cả những ánh mắt thờ ơ coi thường tôi
Mắc kẹt giữa đám đông,
Là kẻ ngoại lai ở nơi này
Nhìn tôi như vậy,
Họ chỉ muốn tôi bỏ cuộc
Nhưng điều đó lại khiến tôi phải bật cười
Vực dậy con quỷ ẩn sâu trong tiềm thức
Ta chỉ sống một đời,
Và tôi cũng đã sẵn sàng cho điều đó
Hãy nắm giữ mọi cơ hội
Cho dù ai nói ngả nói nghiêng
Một cảm xúc khó tả
Khi sải bước trên con đường hằng mong ước
Nhìn lại, niềm đam mê cháy đốt
Thành tro tàn vẫn còn âm ỉ
Chẳng còn điều gì phải tiếc nuối,
Hân hoan giữa cảm xúc này
Bước tiếp trên con đường này - social path
Tôi lăn lộn trên giường
Và giọng nói của họ lại vang vọng
Và đến lúc phải gạt bỏ hết đi rồi
Bây giờ hoặc không bao giờ
Chẳng thể ngờ rằng có nhiều người
Đến và đi như vậy
Và rồi khi nhìn lại vào gương
Giờ chỉ còn mình tôi
Bao suy nghĩ tàn độc phải dứt bỏ
Tôi đã đấu tranh khó khăn thế nào,
Vẫn chỉ có mình tôi
Sẽ không đời nào
Quay trở về quá khứ
Sẽ chỉ bước tiếp
Tới tương lai ngay trước mắt
Ghép lại chiếc bản đồ đã bị xé vụn
Ta rồi sẽ thấy con đường
Đến vinh quang như xưa
Một mình giữa chốn đêm tối gian nghiệt
Tôi vẫn sẽ đứng lên
Hi sinh tuổi trẻ
Cho tương lai
Vì tôi chỉ muốn mạnh mẽ hơn nữa
Tôi sẽ nhìn lại,
Niềm đam mê cháy đốt
Thành tro tàn vẫn còn âm ỉ
Chẳng còn điều gì phải tiếc nuối,
Hân hoan giữa cảm xúc này
Bước tiếp trên con đường này - social path.
Ca sĩ: Stray Kids, LiSA
"Social Path" là bài hát do nhóm nhạc Stray Kids hợp tác với ca sĩ người Nhật LiSA thể hiện. Đây là một ca khúc mang thông điệp về niềm tin, nghị lực và cả sự quyết tâm vượt qua mọi đau khổ và luôn tiến về phía trước.
Lời bài hát:
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
Where am I right now, now, now, now, now?
終わらない night, night, night, night, night
日が昇れば 明日が来るさ
I won't miss it (Now or never)
諦めてた みんなが言う青春は
たくさん誘惑耐え抜いた 甘く見てたなら
You're wrong, 溶鉱炉 crystal, 強くなってく金属
固さを増し 強固だね 二度ない瞬間へ向かってんね
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
I'm tossing turning in my bed
Them voices in my head again
I gotta shake 'em off now
Now or never
Never knew I'd see so many people come and go
I see the mirror, it's only me
Evil thoughts taking over, I'ma let it go (Let it go, let it go)
I fight myself, it's only me
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
No way
Back to the past
I'll step ahead
Go right in front of me
破れた地図繋ぎ 押し出されても
昔みたいに 上を走る
険しい場所 一人で
夜と向き合い I will rise up
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
I'm gonna look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
Phiên âm:
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
Where am I right now, now, now, now, now?
Owaranai night, night, night, night, night
Hi ga noboreba ashita ga kuru sa
I won't miss it (Now or never)
Akirame teta min'na ga iu seishun wa
Takusan yūwaku taenuita amaku mi tetanara
You're wrong, yōkōro crystal, tsuyoku natte ku kinzoku
Kata-sa o mashi kyōkoda ne nido nai shunkan e mukatten ne
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
I'm tossing turning in my bed
Them voices in my head again
I gotta shake 'em off now
Now or never
Never knew I'd see so many people come and go
I see the mirror, it's only me
Evil thoughts taking over, I'ma let it go (Let it go, let it go)
I fight myself, it's only me
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
No way
Back to the past
I'll step ahead
Go right in front of me
Yabureta chizu tsunagi oshidasa rete mo
Mukashi mitai ni ue o hashiru
Kewashī basho hitori de
Yoru to mukiai I will rise up
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
I'm gonna look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
English translation:
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
Where am I right now, now, now, now, now?
Never ending night, night, night, night, night
When the sun rises, tomorrow will come
I won't miss it (Now or never)
The youth that everyone says I gave up on
I've endured many temptations
If you've taken me lightly
You're wrong, blast furnace crystal, gold that becomes stronger
Increase the hardness, make it solid, head towards the moment that you won't have a second time
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
I'm tossing turning in my bed
Them voices in my head again
I gotta shake 'em off now
Now or never
Never knew I'd see so many people come and go
I see the mirror, it's only me
Evil thoughts taking over, I'ma let it go (Let it go, let it go)
I fight myself, it's only me
I know it's gonna be lonely
"Cause everyone keeps turning me down
Countless new surroundings
Cold eyes keep looking me down
I" m still in the crowd, alien of the town
Yeah, they want me to give up right now
They're making me laugh it's so loud
Waking the demon that's hiding inside
You only get to live one life, I know I'm ready
Take that chance no matter what they tell me
I can not explain this feeling
Yeah, this path was meant to be my dream
Look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
No way
Back to the past
I'll step ahead
Go right in front of me
Piece the torn map together, even if you're pushed out
Run towards the top just like the old days
Alone in a rugged place
Face the night I will rise up
Gave up my youth
For my future
I just want to
Rise up stronger
I'm gonna look back, the ashes prove my
Passion always burns eternally
No regrets, I love this feeling
Down on this road, call it the social path
Lời dịch:
Hi sinh tuổi trẻ
Cho tương lai
Vì tôi chỉ muốn
Mạnh mẽ hơn nữa
Tôi đang ở nơi đâu
Giữa trời đêm không hồi kết
Và rồi khi mặt trời lên,
Tôi sẽ không bỏ lỡ ban mai sắp đến
Bây giờ hoặc không bao giờ
Ai cũng chỉ nói thanh xuân là để từ bỏ
Rồi người có thấy,
Tôi đã cố gắng thế nào không?
Người sai rồi,
Bởi có công mài sắt có ngày nên kim
Và chẳng phải càng ngày
Tôi càng mạnh mẽ lên đó sao
Tôi biết đây sẽ là một hành trình cô độc
Chẳng ai muốn công nhận tôi
Không kể xuể những điều mới lạ
Cả những ánh mắt thờ ơ coi thường tôi
Mắc kẹt giữa đám đông,
Là kẻ ngoại lai ở nơi này
Nhìn tôi như vậy,
Họ chỉ muốn tôi bỏ cuộc
Nhưng điều đó lại khiến tôi phải bật cười
Vực dậy con quỷ ẩn sâu trong tiềm thức
Ta chỉ sống một đời,
Và tôi cũng đã sẵn sàng cho điều đó
Hãy nắm giữ mọi cơ hội
Cho dù ai nói ngả nói nghiêng
Một cảm xúc khó tả
Khi sải bước trên con đường hằng mong ước
Nhìn lại, niềm đam mê cháy đốt
Thành tro tàn vẫn còn âm ỉ
Chẳng còn điều gì phải tiếc nuối,
Hân hoan giữa cảm xúc này
Bước tiếp trên con đường này - social path
Tôi lăn lộn trên giường
Và giọng nói của họ lại vang vọng
Và đến lúc phải gạt bỏ hết đi rồi
Bây giờ hoặc không bao giờ
Chẳng thể ngờ rằng có nhiều người
Đến và đi như vậy
Và rồi khi nhìn lại vào gương
Giờ chỉ còn mình tôi
Bao suy nghĩ tàn độc phải dứt bỏ
Tôi đã đấu tranh khó khăn thế nào,
Vẫn chỉ có mình tôi
Sẽ không đời nào
Quay trở về quá khứ
Sẽ chỉ bước tiếp
Tới tương lai ngay trước mắt
Ghép lại chiếc bản đồ đã bị xé vụn
Ta rồi sẽ thấy con đường
Đến vinh quang như xưa
Một mình giữa chốn đêm tối gian nghiệt
Tôi vẫn sẽ đứng lên
Hi sinh tuổi trẻ
Cho tương lai
Vì tôi chỉ muốn mạnh mẽ hơn nữa
Tôi sẽ nhìn lại,
Niềm đam mê cháy đốt
Thành tro tàn vẫn còn âm ỉ
Chẳng còn điều gì phải tiếc nuối,
Hân hoan giữa cảm xúc này
Bước tiếp trên con đường này - social path.
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
